Colgate 360 Degree Total Advanced Toothbrush uploaded by bodaciousbodiedbrown B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 degree total advanced manual toothbrush is designed with purple-ended floss-tip bristles that reach 4x deeper below the gum line compared to an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ariel M.
This product gives you that amazing clean feeling you want after brushing thoses pearly whites. Its affordable and great for everyday use. I feel like it could have a bit more whitening power but overall its great.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
It's a toothbrush. The kind you take with you when you travel or buy in a pinch because you forgot to pack it. But I recommend investing in a higher quality brush for everyday use.
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
Love these! I think the back is supposed to clean your tongue, but I still use the bristles for that. Not sure if these bristles work as a floss tip, but I like these anyway
Agustina B.
This toothbrush is pretty good. I am not very picky when it comes to toothbrushes as long as the bristles aren't too hard. I like this one because it reaches a lot of those tough to reach places, especially my growing in wisdom teeth! a lot of times food and stuff gets stuck there and this removes all!
Stephanie S.
Buckeye, AZ
I can't even remember the last time I didn't have this toothbrush. I seriously cannot use any other type of toothbrush, all the rest just don't seem like they really clean my tetth. But this one just gets right in and does the work for you. I could say it is just as good as an electronic brush!
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
I have always purchased colgate toothbrushes, I used to have braces for most of my childhood and teen years, colgate has always been the brand to get those horrid rubber bands and hard to reach areas. The colgate 360 degree total does the job now that I have straight pearly whites, and permanent retainers!
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I prefer to use a manual toothbrush and I love this one. Colgate is a brand I trust and this toothbrush works great. It helps me get in the nooks and crannies that otherwise hard to reach and it leaves my mouth with a fresh feeling. Definitely satisfied with this toothbrush.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I bought this monster high Colgate toothbrush for my daughter. She loves using it to brush her teeth because it has her favorite characters & she gets to turn it on and off. I like this toothbrush because I know it cleans her teeth well and is well made by a brand I trust!
shenitra a.
Austell, GA
This is one of my favorite toothbrushes. I always buy the 360 toothbrushes from Colgate. These toothbrushes hold up well. They don't lose their shape and the bristles stay firm and dont bend. It is very effective at cleaning your teeth. I would recommend this toothbrush.
Milrker l. P.
Miami florida
Woooww cuando use este cepillo dediente sentí que había ido al odontólogo por una limpieza, de verdad este cepillo es una maravilla, sus seldas y su limpiador de lenguas hacen un trabajo único y duradero, dejando los dientes y boca mas limpia y fresca.