Colgate 360 Degree Total Advanced Toothbrush uploaded by bodaciousbodiedbrown B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 degree total advanced manual toothbrush is designed with purple-ended floss-tip bristles that reach 4x deeper below the gum line compared to an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Target*
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
I have always purchased colgate toothbrushes, I used to have braces for most of my childhood and teen years, colgate has always been the brand to get those horrid rubber bands and hard to reach areas. The colgate 360 degree total does the job now that I have straight pearly whites, and permanent retainers!
Agustina B.
Agustina B.
This toothbrush is pretty good. I am not very picky when it comes to toothbrushes as long as the bristles aren't too hard. I like this one because it reaches a lot of those tough to reach places, especially my growing in wisdom teeth! a lot of times food and stuff gets stuck there and this removes all!
stacy k.
stacy k.
This is one of my favorite tooth brushes! I usually carry this one in my purse/ daybag.
This leaves my mouth with a clean fresh feeling! I don't have to push as hard, or "as long" with this. Leaves my teeth feeling clean! I have not had one cavity in about 10 years. This is one of my favorite brushes!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Buckeye, AZ
I can't even remember the last time I didn't have this toothbrush. I seriously cannot use any other type of toothbrush, all the rest just don't seem like they really clean my tetth. But this one just gets right in and does the work for you. I could say it is just as good as an electronic brush!
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I prefer to use a manual toothbrush and I love this one. Colgate is a brand I trust and this toothbrush works great. It helps me get in the nooks and crannies that otherwise hard to reach and it leaves my mouth with a fresh feeling. Definitely satisfied with this toothbrush.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I bought this monster high Colgate toothbrush for my daughter. She loves using it to brush her teeth because it has her favorite characters & she gets to turn it on and off. I like this toothbrush because I know it cleans her teeth well and is well made by a brand I trust!
shenitra a.
shenitra a.
Austell, GA
This is one of my favorite toothbrushes. I always buy the 360 toothbrushes from Colgate. These toothbrushes hold up well. They don't lose their shape and the bristles stay firm and dont bend. It is very effective at cleaning your teeth. I would recommend this toothbrush.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Great product and I love that it doesn't hurt to brush my teeth with this brush. I love that it has the bristles on the back to brush my tongue as well. I brush my teeth twice a day and couldn't be more satisfied with this product. I will buy this again and again!
Ginger B.
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
I bought the Colgate 360 Degree Total Advanced Toothbrush and put in the cabinet for guest. Being a Colgate toothbrush I know it's quality. CVS had a coupon so I got it on sale and soon a friend or a family member will use it and end up taking it home with them.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Arcadia, OK
This toothbrush definitely gets the job done. It lasts through my typical 90 days of use, and I usually buy this specific one. I typically get it at Walmart, and I use it twice a day. I wish they would come out with more girl colors though. Pretty satisfied!