BY COLGATE #7 in Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 Full Head Toothbrush, Soft, 4 Pack. Unique cheek and tongue cleaner helps remove over 96% more bacteria (vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush). Tightly packed, tapered bristles and polishing cups help remove more plaque and stains than an ordinary toothbrush. Cleans teeth, cheeks, tongue and gums. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura D.
Love this brush and it's easy mobility. I also love that it comes with a tongue cleaner. I am a repeat user as this is my favorite standard kind of toothbrush. It also comes in different textures so you can buy your preference so you can buy it in soft or medium depending on the condition of your teeth. It's a great buy! It's inexpensive and can also be found at your local dollar stores sometimes too
Taylor K.
Conroe, TX
These are my favorite standard toothbrushes. They get hard to reach areas and are soft and gentle on my gums. I love the reverse side to clean your tongue too. I am a repeat user and will continue to use these toothbrushes. I usually buy these at my local grocery store or target. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
I’m not very picky about my toothbrushes. As long as the bristles don’t scratch my gums, then it’s a winner in my book. I usually buy toothbrushes in 4 packs for my husband and myself. This pack was effective and the brushes lasted a good amount of time for us.
Shar K.
Literally the only toothbrush model I use. I cannot survive without the amazing tongue cleaner on the back. I tried looking for another toothbrush to have that but can never find one. Will always be a customer of theirs!
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
Every colgate toothbrush I have purchased has went beyond and done the job of cleaning my teeth better than others. I buy one about every 3 months and it's always a soft brush Colgate.
Ayatt H.
Beaverton, OR
Use this for when I’m out of the house and it’s perfect. Bristles are soft and don’t hurt or poke my gums which is usually a problem with non electric tooth brushes.
Andrea W.
Portsmouth
I buy these in packs for my entire family! You can get them in soft and medium but even the soft brushes very well. Compared to a dollar off brand toothbrush it's amazing of course. I feel much cleaner and every surface is reachable with them.
Cinnamon R.
This tooth brush is great for getting those hard-to-reach places, and the tongue scrubber on the back is a huge benefit. The bristles are not too hard to make your gums bleed, and the rubber bristles in the center are really nice.
Chandreya D.
Ehhh a toothbrush is a toothbrush it really doesnt do much if the owner isnt brushing correctly i do love the brand however im not huge on giving reviews for toothbrushes because learning how to brush is the benefactor
Emmie H.