Colgate 360 Degree Adult Full Head, Soft Twin Powered Toothbrush, 2-Count uploaded by Taai S.

BY COLGATE

Dan S.
Dan S.
Levittown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
My wife and I recently switched from hard headed toothbrushes to the soft and noticed our teeth are feeling much better we were into removing his much enamel from brushing his hard and it definitely feels like a much better brush when I'm using this actual product it's small enough to get into tight spaces like the back of your teeth probably thoroughly recommend this product don't even bother with the others and I would purchase it again as it's always good to change your toothbrush every 3 months
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
Allendale, MI
I used this brush for about six months a few years ago and I remember how low powered it was. Oddly enough, it was a Christmas gift, and I'm glad, because I wouldn't have bought it. It was more effective to just commit to a traditional toothbrush and spend the extra time rather than getting frustrated about charging this thing then being underwhelmed by how little power it displayed. It might work for kids, but I definitely don't think an adult should settle for this toothbrush.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert
When I don't have access to my regular electric toothbrush this is a great replacement. It gives me almost as good a clean and is great for traveling or stashing at a place you visit occasionally. I wouldn't say it could replace a regular electric toothbrush but if you can't afford one or are traveling and aren't able to charge one this is an awesome alternative.
Darcy B.
Darcy B.
2 pack!!! One for home....one for work. One for me...one for my husbanc. So many options and once you use it, you'll never want to use another toothbrush. It made my teeth feel clean without being too hard on my gums. Some of the electric toothbrushes seem to hard for my gums, but this one was effective and gentle!! Will definitely continue to use.
Savannah V.
Savannah V.
Elsberry, MO
Great toothbrush! It comes in a 2-pack so you can keep one for at home, and one for when you travel OR you can have one for you, and your spouse/roommate/friend (the list goes on)
Anywho, I will forever recommend Colgate's powered toothbrushes because they really work to clean your teeth, gums, and tongue for a happy smile and a healthy mouth!
I was not very impressed by this toothbrush. It seemed too weak to properly clean my teeth. I still had visible plaque and my teeth still did not feel smooth in spots after 2 minutes. I would have to brush my teeth 2 times to be satisfied. Unfortunately I don't have time for "my teeth MIGHT be clean the 2nd time."
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN
I really like this toothbrush and I like that it was A2 pack because I always have to share with my husband. I know that's gross and I hate it but he does what he wants. So now whenever buying a toothbrush I look for a 2 pack instead of just a single. It did leave my teeth feeling clean and well brushed.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Rockledge, FL
I love the full brush head and that it's soft. I like that it's battery powered and comes two in a pack. Price was pretty decent as well. I usually purchase at Target with coupons or their app deals. I definitely would purchase again. Great to have a spare for company to use that they can keep.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Smyrna, TN
Love the Colgate 360 Degree tooth brush! My mouth feels so clean after use compared to a manual toothbrush, and I seriously will never switch back to a manual brush again. As a matter of fact, my whole family has one of these brushes now. Simply fabulous! The only toothbrush I will ever use!
Lory A.
Lory A.
Riverview, FL
My daughter actually is using this one now. I picked these up at my local Walmart. She recently gotten her braces taken off. I needed to get a new one becasue the others were stronger to handle the metal in her mouth. She said they work great and the battery life seems to also be strong.