Colgate 360 Degree Adult Full Head, Medium Twin Powered Toothbrush, 2-Count uploaded by Geanne Marrie B.

BY COLGATE

Karen R.
Karen R.
I like this toothbrush. Actually, Colgate is my favorite brand of toothbrush. This product is very good, perfectly clean my teeth. It is soft but not too much. I like it because it does not hurt my gums because it is not a hard toothbrush. And I like the presentation of two toothbrushes per package, it is very useful.
Tessa P.
Tessa P.
Boston, MA
A solid toothbrush, not much to complain about. I feel like it gets the job done, and gets in every crevice of my mouth that is necessary. I love my phillips automatic toothbrush, but for traveling, this buddy compares very well and doesn't leave my mouth feeling like I left my toothbrush at home entirely.
jackie c.
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is an amazing product. I use it everyday sometimes three times a day. It gets my teeth so clean. I am beyond amazed. I cant use a manual toothbrush anymore i can just tell the difference between the two my teeth don't get as clean. If i had to buy it again i definitely would.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
This toothbrush is the perfect size for my small mouth. It contains rubber scrubbers which work well to get the plaque and sugar off my teeth. I feel as though the brushes are good quality and last a long time. I also like that the back of the brush head contains a tongue brush.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like two pack toothbrushes because they allow me to have a usual toothbrush and a travel one. I also like medium bristles over soft bristles because I can use them to keep my gums from covering my teeth and also they are stronger to get food out from between my teeth.
emma n.
emma n.
St George, UT
As oral care is a priority in our home, we decided to get Colgate 360 Degree Powered Toothbrush for the first time. We use it every single day to keep up with our oral hygiene. It is effective, and gets plaque in between teeth. I would repurchase in the future.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
I have kept going back to this toothbrush because it keeps my teeth clean and one brush lasts a lot longer than some of the other brands put there. Plus the bristles are not crazy hard where they are going to make my gums bleed from just simply brushing
Mai L.
Mai L.
Sheboygan, WI
As any other toothbrush, I am not usually picky about which brand or type of toothbrush I use. My main criteria is if it actually cleans and works like a toothbrush. I've always used Colgate toothbrushes, and I have been using it for over 10 years now.
Queen Esther S.
Queen Esther S.
We have purchased these a numerous amount of times. Each time I am never disappointed. Soft enough for those who have sensitive gums but firm enough to remove any plaque or buildup on your teeth. You can purchase this from wal-mart or Dollar General.
Nikita M.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I this is a agreat toothbrush and me and everyone in my family uses and loves this toothbrush. Colgate is always my first line of defense amongst oral health care. I will continue to use Colgate for all of my oral needs. I would definitely buy again
Ela é macia para escovar os dentes .?
Ela é macia para escovar os dentes .?