Colgate 360 Degree ActiFlex SonicPower Powered Toothbrushes, Twin Pack, 2 ea uploaded by Ally S.Colgate 360 Degree ActiFlex SonicPower Powered Toothbrushes, Twin Pack, 2 ea uploaded by Raianne A.

BY COLGATE #15 in Electric Toothbrushes

Elli H.
Muncie, IN
Whenever I need to buy another toothbrush I always go for Colgate. And when I buy one I always look for a pack because I buy one for my boyfriend too since we live together. The electric ones are just easier. When the battery goes out you replace it. And they always make your teeth feel so clean.
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY
I prefer powered tooth brushes, however a pot of them are bulky. I find them awkward to hold and impossible to store in a holder. I was so excited when I came across these powered toothbrushes that looked like a regular toothbrush. They aren't bulky and definitely do the job very well.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
Twin pack so perfect because you never know when you will need another for yourself or for someone else I do enjoy the value of the cost. It has very high expectations I would repurchase again.
Elena D.
I use just a normal toothbrush, I like to control the speed that I’m trying to get when I brush my teeth and with a manual toothbrush you can do it! I recommend a manual toothbrush over an electric toothbrush!
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have purchased these several times before and while they do work the brush head is quite large if you need it get in tight spaces in the back of your mouth or you just happen to have a small mouth. It does the job fairly well though but it's not really a match for the more expensive power brushes for me. These are a nice cheaper alternative for a person that can't spend out a lot for a tooth brush though.
Misty S.
Texas City, TX
This was the very first brand of electric toothbrushes that I have ever tried and I have to say, this product is what got me to switch from manual toothbrushes to electric. I loved how clean it made my teeth feel. I felt like I just got out of the dentist's chair. I definitely recommend this product, especially to those who are on the fence about making the switch. Just do it, you won't be disappointed!
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
I have been using this brand for about 2 years when it comes to an electric / battery operated toothbrush, the price was good and I can always find a replacement. It met my needs with a plus. I purchased at Walmart. I would recommend this toothbrush.
Kristen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These colgate 360 degree actiflex sonicpower powered toothbrushes intrigued me to buy them as I have never seen a powered toothbrush looking like these ones. I like how its not huge and bulky on the outside and how you can use it has a manual brush or a powered one when you choose
Angela N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great sonic toothbrushes and they are reasonably priced which is a major factor in my decision making otherwise my family would still be using the old school brushes. These feel wonderful when you're brushing, as if they are giving a massage to your teeth and gums!
Cheri G.
London, OH
Great brush.. long lasting battery comes with it. The kids love it too. It's not so aggressive that it scares the little ones. Great reaching capabilities. Will continue to purchase this brand in this model as well as the others that they come out with in the future.