Colgate® 360°® Charcoal Toothbrush Ultra Soft uploaded by salma Z.

BY COLGATE

Slim tip charcoal-infused bristles for superior whole mouth clean.

BENEFITS
Has a combination of blue and charcoal spiral bristles help remove surface stains
Ultra soft slim bristle tips* clean between teeth and along the gumline where bacteria build up
*vs. rounded end bristle toothbrushes

Buy on Amazon
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
I like these toothbrush. I have braces and I have an orthodontist toothbrush and then this one which was recommended by my dentist.
Layla S.
Washington, NC
These tooth brushes last a very long time. They don't feel like the other ones do. The bristles don't fall out like the others do.
alishia n.
Nickerson, NE
I mean it held up to scrubbing my teeth but wasn't what i hoped for swotched back to my regular tooth brush after a couple uses.
Sierra L.
Baltimore, MD
I love it it's super soft on my gums and also has very strong bristles to get through your teeth to get to extra food or plaque
Glory N.
This product is great!!! The bristles always got in between my teeth and cleaned. My mouth felt nice and clean after using it
Deziree G.
Albuquerque , NM
Great size and feel for really getting teeth clean! Makes my teeth feel really clean and can get every angle because of size
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
My dentist give these to me however this is a very good toothbrush because I feel like it's scrubs off all the dirt and grime
Angelisa C.
San Jacinto, CA
I myself don't like the soft bristles I'd prefer them to be stiff, just my opinion I feel as if you can get a deeper clean
Taylor M.
Pine Bluff
If you can get your hands on this get it!!! It works wonders and brightens your smile:) I am a repeat user of this product

Luv this and the thickness of it cleans my teeth great.............. ;)don't have much to say other tjqn its perfect a** h