Colgate® 360°® Charcoal Toothbrush Ultra Soft uploaded by salma Z.

BY COLGATE

Slim tip charcoal-infused bristles for superior whole mouth clean.

BENEFITS
Has a combination of blue and charcoal spiral bristles help remove surface stains
Ultra soft slim bristle tips* clean between teeth and along the gumline where bacteria build up
*vs. rounded end bristle toothbrushes

Buy on Amazon
rachel b.
Tell City, IN
this tooth brush is great if you have sensitive gums. I purchased this from amazon, and will plan on buying another when its time to change them out.
Elisha G.
I really enjoy brushing my teeth with this toothbrush. It's extremely easy to grasp and use, and it allows me to do a great job at cleaning my teeth.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
This is what my husband and I use. I love how it has the tongue cleaner on it. It's inexpensive and does a great job. I really like this toothbrush.
Morgan W.
Longmont
Works great feels great. I like how clean my teeth feel after. I this the handle is good and the angels to the brush and bristles is in a good spot
Laura B.
oakdale, CA
It is alright ,just like a toothbrush ,the bristles are really soft ,according to its texture and it makes the cleaning and brushing comfortable
spectacular g.
Love the color contrast of the black. The bristles are super soft and the brush grip is very comfortable. One of the best basic toothbrushes!
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
Softest bristles I’ve ever used on a product. Love this toothbrush. My gums are very sensitive and this brush does not cause them to bleed.
Sarah H.
Maryville, TN
Hated this. It felt weird and tasted weird. I used it once. Do not buy! It cost more than the brush I normally use and worked half as well.
Jennifer S.
Ocoee, FL
My girls have used these and enjoyed them. With them still having some baby teeth, the brush is able to get in the hard to reach places.
Kendra L.
Kankakee, IL
My favorite toothbrush I've used! Usually brushing my teeth makes my gums bleed, but this one is so soft! My gums feel so much better