Colgate® 360°® Charcoal Toothbrush Ultra Soft uploaded by salma Z.

BY COLGATE

Slim tip charcoal-infused bristles for superior whole mouth clean.

BENEFITS
Has a combination of blue and charcoal spiral bristles help remove surface stains
Ultra soft slim bristle tips* clean between teeth and along the gumline where bacteria build up
*vs. rounded end bristle toothbrushes

Buy on Amazon
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
This brand is great, i love colgate and their prodicts and how they works perfectly. Colgate its perfect in every way and ive never change this brand for any other.
mady D.
Lafayette, Indiana
Works super great! Gets the job done! My teeth always feel super clean after using this product! I will definitely use this toothbrush again, and will continue to buy this brand!
Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
I have extremely sensitive gums and teeth, and the name says it all - they are extremely soft! I have tried other brands, and they were soft but did not clean as well as these do.
Hannah P.
Selmer, TN
I really like this toothbrush. I tried it on a whim and the bristles weren't harsh at all on my sensitive gums. I would recommend this to any one who struggles with gums that bleed easily
Bessie P.
El Reno
It works sooo well. I love it. It's comfortable and gets the job done better than any toothbrush I've ever tried. Will not change brands or types ever again.
Vita M.
I'm not too picky with toothbrushes and I bought this because I had a coupon they worked well and cut my teeth sparkly and I guess that's all that matters
Aaryn S.
APO, AE
My husband and I both use Colgate toothbrushes. We travel all the time and this is the perfect toothbrush. After wine and a good meal it gets the job done.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
great totthbrushes. love that they come in a double pack so i only have to buy one package at a time. they are great and doesnt hurt your gums when used.
Keesha S.
West Liberty, KY
My husband and I both love the Colgate Charcoal Ultra Soft toothbrushes, they are perfect for our sensitive gums. They get all those hard to reach areas.
McKenzie L.
Lisbon, NY
This toothbrush was alittle to soft for my standards. I didn't feel like it got my teeth as clean because of how easy the bristles bend out of the way