Colgate® 360°® Charcoal Toothbrush Ultra Soft uploaded by salma Z.

BY COLGATE

Slim tip charcoal-infused bristles for superior whole mouth clean.

BENEFITS
Has a combination of blue and charcoal spiral bristles help remove surface stains
Ultra soft slim bristle tips* clean between teeth and along the gumline where bacteria build up
*vs. rounded end bristle toothbrushes

Buy on Amazon
Javier B.
Geraldton
It's does the job, do I think is amazing? No but I do love it all the same.
Nice and soft while still cleaning my teeth!
Valee V.

I do not see the difference with your other products, in my personal opinion, it's exactly the same, no difference ...
Malky H.
I need a soft toothbrush. These are OK but I just wanted one. Seems there are too many toothbrsh options out there
Paunescu A.
We love these! Seriously the best toothbrush out there - highly recommend. Hoping Colgate never quits making them.
Kalista R.
Good soft toothbrush. Is soft enough to get everything clean feeling but also isn't too harsh one everywhere else
jenny l.
It has infused charcoal in it and is vry helpy in removing plaque .I used to have it but don't have it anymore
Daniela S.
Los Ángeles
The bristler tips are so slim, it is easier to clean between the theeth, i love the design and it works fine
Pamela Kate O.
Legaspi City
Since I have a braces I use this tooth brush because it really cleans my teeth and the bristles are soft. 😊
Mireya G.
Son buenos, cumplen la función, no es que sea de los mejores pero son cómodos de usar, básicos diría yo.
Brooklynn C.
Victoria , BC
I like this toothbrush because the bristles aren't too hard on my teeth and made my teeth feel clean