Colgate® 360°® Charcoal Toothbrush Ultra Soft uploaded by salma Z.

BY COLGATE

Slim tip charcoal-infused bristles for superior whole mouth clean.

BENEFITS
Has a combination of blue and charcoal spiral bristles help remove surface stains
Ultra soft slim bristle tips* clean between teeth and along the gumline where bacteria build up
*vs. rounded end bristle toothbrushes

Buy on Amazon
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
Bought this toothbrush last night as it caught my eye with the black bristles! It looks cool and I need to use a soft toothbrush due to receding gums-from hard brushing. It`s super soft and I can actually feel the bristles going in between the teeth. I've never had a toothbrush like this and it`s amazing. I will definitely be using the slim bristle Colgate brushes in the future as nothing else compares!
Sarah S.
Love these! Best toothbrush I have found in a very long time - my mouth always feels super clean and even taking out stains on my teeth from tea drinking. Best ever!
Larissa M.
The Colgate 360 Charcoal Ultra Soft Toothbrush is my go-to toothbrush. The bristles help keep clean my teeth quickly and from all the hidden areas.

The bristle are soft, and don't hurt your gums which is so handy.

I recommend this toothbrush to anyone who is looking for a pretty toothbrush that gets the job done the first time round!
Liana I.
I have very sensitive gums that often bleed when I brush but these bristles are so soft that I have never had that problem with them! I did not notice the added charcoal but the colour makes them look so rock and roll! Brushing your teeth with this brush is very comfortable compared to other brushes I have used.
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Tayla M.
I love love love this toothbrush. I'm not sure if it's all in my head but this one gets my teeth extra sparkly clean. I went back and bought another one while they were on special at coles so I wasn't disappointed when it was time for a new one. Love love love!
Andrea A.
great toothbrush, good cleaning, I love.
when I get these brushes everyone wants them. the brand is very good and its range of toothbrushes and dental cleaning
Nicholas C.
i've been using these toothbrushes for a long time now and i really love the bristles. It's soft and it really cleans between my teeth.
Khairatun N.
looks cool. very comfortable in my mouth and on my teeth. super mild and gentle clean. helpful in getting the tricky spots
Miranda S.
I like that the bristles are soft so it doesn't damage me teeth. I use this brush for over night sleepovers or short trips.