Colgate® 360°® Charcoal Toothbrush Ultra Soft uploaded by salma Z.

BY COLGATE

Slim tip charcoal-infused bristles for superior whole mouth clean.

BENEFITS
Has a combination of blue and charcoal spiral bristles help remove surface stains
Ultra soft slim bristle tips* clean between teeth and along the gumline where bacteria build up
*vs. rounded end bristle toothbrushes

Buy on Amazon
Courtney F.
Baltimore, MD
Nice brushes! Works very well on my teeth and make my mouth feel fresh! Would buy again!
Barbara H.
Macomb, MI
I have really sensitive teeth and I really enjoyed the soft bristles on this toothbrush.
Ruby L.
Titusville, FL
These are the best! Super soft but they leave your teeth felling and looking SO clean!
Jasmine V.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this brush! Worked wonders yo your teeth, definitely recommend this one!
Kahlia M.
Brisbane
A great toothbrush I though. However the Brissles were quite tough. It did a good job getting food out from between my teeth but it was quite painful. I have found other toothbrushes that I prefer more.
Arelie R.
Its bristle tips were super soft and thin but it can really clean your teeth. I would recommend this especially if you were a person who do not necessarily presses hard when brushing like me. It became my favorite since the first time I used it.
Bethany J.
Victoria, BC
I liked this brush, did it's job and didn't make my gums hurt. Wasn't a bad brush or a good brush but it's they brush I use most of the time. Good price too. I recommend it to anyone to be honest. Better than Walmart brand.
Toni R.
Edmonton , Alberta
Charcoal is a big trend right now. I have tried a few charcoal face scrubs but was so excited when I saw this!! Works great and isn't a bad price at all. First time user, would totally recommend it for anyone!!
Dariya A.
The 360 was always my favorite colgate toothbrush feels very refreshing so having it with charcoal that cleans out the teeth even more removes toxins and whitens is just wow
Meagan N.
Love Love Love this toothbrush! I have very sensitive teeth and this brush allows me to have a comfortable experience. No bleeding or pain anymore all thanks to the switch!