Colgate® 360°® Charcoal Toothbrush Ultra Soft uploaded by salma Z.

BY COLGATE

Slim tip charcoal-infused bristles for superior whole mouth clean.

BENEFITS
Has a combination of blue and charcoal spiral bristles help remove surface stains
Ultra soft slim bristle tips* clean between teeth and along the gumline where bacteria build up
*vs. rounded end bristle toothbrushes

Buy on Amazon
Whitney T.
Malvern
It’s a toothbrush! Hahah but no really, I like the soft bristles. I have sensitive gums so it’s nice to get a good clean without tearing them up in the processes. Also like the two pack since I’m always stressed about germs.
Skylar M.
I mean... It's a toothbrush. You can't really go wrong. It's always wise to buy the two pack anyway. I like Colgate toothbrushes because have a good grip. I'm a repeat user because they work and are affordable. I would say that I am satisfied overall.
Chantal J.
Kansas City, MO
The three star rating is only due to the product having the same performance of the normal ultra soft tooth brush. The charcoal aspect of the brush goes completely unnoticed. The only positive I have about the black bristles is that it makes it easier to see that the brush is clean of any additional toothpaste.
Kaitlyn P.
Remsen, NY
I have very sensitive teeth so I have to use softer tooth brushes. In the past previous ones I felt didn't actually do the job. But Colgate never lets me down. Only brand of anything for teeth I'll buy.
Bree H.
Mesa, AZ
I recently decided to use more charcoal products, so I was very excited to find this. I like the shape and size of it which to me is most important. I feel like it cleans very effectively. It met my expectations, and the price was great too. That's a big thing.
Kaylee L.
Dunedin , FL
I just got these because I needed a new toothbrush and I figured hey why not? They look neat and get the job done but I don't really understand the benefit of them being charcoal considering the fact it really is just a tooth brush that doesn't do anything extra.
Ashlyn G.
This is my all time favorite toothbrush. My teeth always feel super clean afterwards. No gritty residue left over. And maybe it's just me but the charcoal brush always leaves my teeth just a bit more white than a regular toothbrush.
Melissa P.
Indian Trail, NC
I love this toothbrush, to me it's worth spending a little extra when it comes to teeth. It always leaves my teeth polished because of the rubber and the bristles and I find it more sanitary. I would recommend.
jennifer c.
Frazier Park, CA
I love these toothbrushes! My teeth feel so smooth and clean after i brush my teeth with these! Plus theyre very affordable!i love that its soft but not too soft like other brands i use this atleast twice a day i am a satisfied colgate customer indeed
Bailee C.
Hyrum, UT
Cheap and effective! I usually get my toothbrush from the dentist but when in double go with this brand! My dentist recommended it and it definitely met my expectations! Will use again!