Colgate 360 Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Chelsey D.Colgate 360 Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by yeraldy s.

BY COLGATE

Clinically Proven Cavity Protection Mild Bubble Fruit® Flavor Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs   Acceptance of Colgate for Kids is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed" - Council on Scientific Affairs-American Dental Association Questions or Comments? Call toll-free ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My daughter loves brushing her teeth but it makes it some much better when there's a character on there and when it actually cleans her teeth!" in 1 review
Lailee D.
Glendora, CA
Got this for my girls and now they want to brush there teeth all day. They have Barbie to match with their toothbrushes!!
janna a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always wanted to be bought one of this. Children are excited to brush when they buy this toothpaste. I liked
cassandra c.
I love to buy this for my kids, they think it's fun to have their own toothpaste and I feel like their teeth are nice and clean after each use
May B.
Georgetown, TX
My daughter used this and said it tasted funny and fake. I found that even with Dora on it she was not interested
Alexandra G.

I loved this product as a child, since I can remember I used it as up to seven or eight years old , very good product
Kylie H.
Keyser, WV
Keeps my children's teeth healthy and clean. It does the job and that's what I was looking for. I would recommend
Tatiane S.
gosto da marca, da pasta, do sabor , do resultado , do aroma.muito satisfatorio o resultado. E valor acessivel
Alyssa R.
Tonawanda, NY
My son didn't like the flavor but it did the job for cleaning, I personally wouldn't buy it again because my son didn't approve of the flavor but for Anyone who has kids who are a fan of bubblegum flavor it's a good buy.
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
My kids love these toothpastes! It makes for a fun time brushing their teeth when they can go into a store & pick out a toothpaste with their favorite characters on them!
Sheena W.
We use tons of toothpaste in this house! We have 4 young girls and they have tried just about everything... we stick to toothpaste that fights cavities and we dont always win! I think at the young age they are its gonna be hard to get everything right but they love the taste of this and dont argue about brushing so i say win!