Colgate 360 Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Chelsey D.Colgate 360 Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by yeraldy s.

BY COLGATE

Clinically Proven Cavity Protection Mild Bubble Fruit® Flavor Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs   Acceptance of Colgate for Kids is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed" - Council on Scientific Affairs-American Dental Association Questions or Comments? Call toll-free ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My daughter loves brushing her teeth but it makes it some much better when there's a character on there and when it actually cleans her teeth!" in 1 review
Carmen S.
Rio Grande City, TX
My daughter loves using this toothpaste to brush her teeth we purchase at Walmart all the time she never complains about the flavor and the packaging always makes her smile I find myself purchasing time and again
De Anna P.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flavor could most defiantly be improved. This is what my 4 yr old uses and we have yet to find a good thoothpaste that she really likes. It mostly has to do with the flavor. It does clean her teeth well.
My husband and I both like this toothpaste for the taste. It's really great to help protect the enamel, and on our visits to the dentist have shown to cavity issues. I am prone to holes so this is a relief! I would recommend this to others, and it's also an affordable price point.
Kristen C.
Crisfield, MD
Colgate 360 anticavity toothpaste is a good product. I bought this at a Walmart store. Yes this product meet my expectations. Yes this product is very effective. Yes I would buy this toothpaste again
Taylor T.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My 4 year old loves Colgate's Dora the Explorer toothpaste in the Bubble Fruit flavor. It is fun, has a pink sparkly color and a mild yummy flavor that makes brushing teeth a fun part of our routine.
Mia H.
Zeeland, MI
I used to buy this toothpaste for my kids when they were little. They seemed to like it. I was not a huge fan of the flavor. The kids are not supposed to swallow it, but when it tastes like bubblegum they kind of want too. I would prefer a mint flavored one for the kids.
Anna S.
My little cousins use this product and they love it. I think it is awesome to have a product that make children want to brush their teeth. They love the taste and it helps prevent cavities. You can buy this product at any local drug store for a very good price.
DeAnne L.
Brookhaven, PA
There are not many brands of kids' toothpastes on the market. I bought this product using coupons and my kids were out of toothpaste. It is reasonably priced. my kids seemed to like it. They didn't complain about brushing their teeth so I guess that's a bonus.
maya u.
My kiddos love this toothpaste! It tastes good, has a fun wrapping, and really cleans teeth! It's a win for both the parents and the kids! I would definitely recommend! Makes brushing teeth THAT much more fun(:
Brandy F.
Dover, PA
This is what my kids use. Nothing special, gets the job done. The characters appeal to kids. I will say that they both have had excellent dental checkups do we will stick with what works!