Colgate 360 Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Chelsey D.Colgate 360 Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by yeraldy s.

BY COLGATE

Clinically Proven Cavity Protection Mild Bubble Fruit® Flavor Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs   Acceptance of Colgate for Kids is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed" - Council on Scientific Affairs-American Dental Association Questions or Comments? Call toll-free ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My daughter loves brushing her teeth but it makes it some much better when there's a character on there and when it actually cleans her teeth!" in 1 review
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I haven't tried the Dora branded toothpaste, but all of the Colgate Kids character toothpastes are the same paste in a different tube. We have used the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Minions kids toothpaste (both of them Mild Bubble Fruit flavor) and my 3yo son loves them! It's always a struggle to brush his teeth and if I use a minty paste, he won't let him come anywhere near his mouth with a toothbrush. I use this to do the real cleaning, and I give him a brush with some of the Colgate toddler training toothpaste to brush the other side of his mouth, then we switch sides. It's the only thing that works for us!
Caurel R.
Plymouth, NH
Both of my young children use this toothpaste. I'm pleased with it, but I do wish it was a bit stronger of a paste. It doesn't seem to get their teeth as clean as I would like (they are both very good brushers), but I do love that the flavor isn't too strong for them! Neither of them are a fan of mint tooth pastes so this has been a great stepping stone on the way there. The mint taste is very mild and mixes well with the bubble fruit flavorings. It doesn't make their mouths sting either which is absolutely a plus.
Sheena W.
We use tons of toothpaste in this house! We have 4 young girls and they have tried just about everything... we stick to toothpaste that fights cavities and we dont always win! I think at the young age they are its gonna be hard to get everything right but they love the taste of this and dont argue about brushing so i say win!
Lindsay H.
Las Cruces, NM
This is a great product for my kids who need that the fluoride. They are horrible about brushing their teeth, but are now more excited to see well recognized characters on the tube every morning and night when they brush their teeth. This is a must for moms who have kids who don't want to brush their teeth.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Hahaha funny story I went to revisit a family member and totally forgot to pack my toothpaste so her lil girl had her Dora toothpaste which I was staying in her room at the time well I used her paste and nope way different from what I'm used to brushing with now not again I now never forget my paste
Paola R.
Tus was my favorite tooth paste as a child. I didn't liked the mint taste so I used this one instead everyday. I used to buy it at Walmart's i think now i don't know if they still sel it there. It is preg y good compared to other kids tooth paste.i would totalice comed this to others
Caitlin H.
Chesapeake, VA
I bought this tooth paste for my daughter. She was 3 at the time. This toothpaste is awful, it tastes awful, smells awful and seems to be full of sugar. What is the point of toothpaste if you are going to sweeten it to taste so awful. They'd be better off not brushing.
Liz S.
My daughter loves this toothpaste and will pick it out anytime she comes to the store with me for tooth paste. She's never had cavities so I assume it does what it says it does. We have had no issues with this product and will probably be buying it in the future.
Danielle S.
Adrian, MI
love this kind of tooth paste and so dose my kids. they use it all the time and its the only kind i buy. crest has good tooth paste too but i like this brand for the kids. and pause they like dora. they have different flavors too. so they won't get nasty mint.
Marisela B.
HENDERSON, NV
My kids love this toothpaste it has the right taste that they enjoy. We are repeat users is the only one I get for my children. I prefer it over the other brand name. It keeps their teeth healthy so they been good. I would keep purchasing for sure I like it.