Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Raegan S.Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Daniela Q.Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Nicole G.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360°® Actiflex Toothbrush has flexible action to help clean around and in between teeth for a healthier, whole mouth clean (vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush). Head flexes!

• My son brushes his teeth HARD. He wears out the bristles ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
This is the toothbrush that I am currently using. My dentist always recommend me to use a soft toothbrush, I used it thrice a day brushing my teeth every afterbmeal to avoid cavities. I highly recommend this to others.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Nothing really special about this toothbrush, other than it’s brand name. The brushes are soft and did not fall out with extended use, did not make my gums bleed, and I purchased it from Kroger grocery store on sale for $1.
Ashley B.
Goodyear, AZ
A good name brand toothbrush is the way to go. We used to use the cheap ones fro I'm the dentist and I didnt feel like my teeth go clean enough with them. So we switched them out
Kathryn O.
Ithaca, NY
I've actually just started using this toothbrush and I really like that the bristles are so soft. It's not too harsh on my gums but it still cleans my teeth really well! I brush twice a day and I love that I don't have to brush too hard to get my teeth clean either. Great product
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
I actually got this from my dentist just in time of my electric brush dying. It’s working great and I feel like it covers a lot of area without being harsh on my gums or teeth. It’s a great backup!
Whitney T.
Malvern
I like that you can get an al around clean with this brush. You can actually feel it hugging your tooth as you brush. And of course I love having the double pack because you never know!
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
This toothbrush was $0.99 and it is the best toothbrush I have ever had. I don't know what brand I have right now, but it doesn't leave my mouth feeling as clean as this one did.
Tierra M.
saint louis
Good product, i feel that the product should be a bit bigger as it is difficult to grip. Nice soft but firm bristles, would buy again. But personally I would prefer an Oral b toothbrush
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Colgate toothbrushes! I usually buy this brand toothbrush over others. The bristles are soft, but are still effective. They are very affordable and you can purchase packs big enough for your whole family. I usually find mine at Walmart. I would recommend.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
I love Colgate toothbrushes. They are so inexpensive and work wonderful. I use this toothbrush brand daily and I brush my teeth twice a day. This toothbrush usually last me about 5-6 months before changing it. I really enjoy this brand and recommend it to others.
Theodosia A.
Baltimore, MD
My son brushes his teeth HARD. He wears out the bristles on toothbrushes very quickly. How well do the bristles hold up to enthusiastic brushing?