Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Raegan S.Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Daniela Q.Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Nicole G.

BY COLGATE #12 in Toothbrushes

Colgate 360°® Actiflex Toothbrush has flexible action to help clean around and in between teeth for a healthier, whole mouth clean (vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush). Head flexes!

• My son brushes his teeth HARD. He wears out the bristles ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
This is the toothbrush that I am currently using. My dentist always recommend me to use a soft toothbrush, I used it thrice a day brushing my teeth every afterbmeal to avoid cavities. I highly recommend this to others.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Nothing really special about this toothbrush, other than it’s brand name. The brushes are soft and did not fall out with extended use, did not make my gums bleed, and I purchased it from Kroger grocery store on sale for $1.
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
I actually got this from my dentist just in time of my electric brush dying. It’s working great and I feel like it covers a lot of area without being harsh on my gums or teeth. It’s a great backup!
Emmie M.
Saint Paul, MN
Colgate, based on my research, is by far the best valued toothbrush. I can always find soft to hard bristles, usually multi-packs, and all within a few dollars, which is great. I can usually buy a pack large enough to have extras on-hand for guests or for when it's time to pop out a fresh brush.
Kathryn O.
Coventry, RI
I've actually just started using this toothbrush and I really like that the bristles are so soft. It's not too harsh on my gums but it still cleans my teeth really well! I brush twice a day and I love that I don't have to brush too hard to get my teeth clean either. Great product
James C.
This toothbrush does a good job that you can feel! The bristles of this Colgate toothbrush are soft enough that they don't agitate the gums, but firm enough to scrub away all food particles and germs, leaving your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
I am personally very picky about toothbrushes. I love this toothbrush! I have used several different types of toothbrushes, brand and style. I keep coming back to this toothbrush but only in a soft bristle
Whitney T.
Malvern
I like that you can get an al around clean with this brush. You can actually feel it hugging your tooth as you brush. And of course I love having the double pack because you never know!
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
This toothbrush was $0.99 and it is the best toothbrush I have ever had. I don't know what brand I have right now, but it doesn't leave my mouth feeling as clean as this one did.
Tierra M.
saint louis
Good product, i feel that the product should be a bit bigger as it is difficult to grip. Nice soft but firm bristles, would buy again. But personally I would prefer an Oral b toothbrush
Theodosia A.
Baltimore, MD
My son brushes his teeth HARD. He wears out the bristles on toothbrushes very quickly. How well do the bristles hold up to enthusiastic brushing?