Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Sonic Powered Toothbrush Medium uploaded by Ally S.Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Sonic Powered Toothbrush Medium uploaded by melissa P.Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Sonic Powered Toothbrush Medium uploaded by Raianne A.

BY COLGATE

The MicroSonic 360 Power Toothbrush has Sonic Vibrations and a unique bristle design to remove more plaque than an ordinary manual toothbrush. Features unique cheek and tongue cleaner, multi-functional bristles, raised cleaning tip, and gentle polishing cups.

Head flexes and vibrates with cheek and tongue cleaner
Cleans in all directions for a healthier whole mouth clean
Outstanding sonic cleansing powder
Combines unique flexible action with the power of sonic vibrations to clean around and in between teeth
1 AAA alkaline battery included

Mandy W.
Evansville
I love this tooth brush. It’s like having an electric toothbrush but you don’t have to charge and it’s not super bulky and heavy. And when the battery dies I just buy and new one. Th price is great!
Jena B.
Everyone in my house but first an electric toothbrush over a regular one. I just feel like they clean your teeth a lot better. And this brand in particular I prefer because the bristles don't fall out as easily as some other brands do.
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
I use this since I have braces and it cleans so much!! I always want to make sure my teeth are completely clean and all around fresh and this toothbrush does it’s job! It is worth the price and over all good
Chantal W.
Marietta, GA
Just recently switched over to this toothbrush, so far I'm absolutely loving this! The rotating feature is really nice and just a step ahead the oral b toothbrush that only moves back and forth.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Lasts long makes my teeth clean and doesn’t irritate them at all. I would recommend to a friend for them to use because it the best for teeth cleaning and doesn’t hurt gums.
Eileen M.
New Haven
There are OK. It fields the purpose but not a big fan or regular toothbrushes. I don’t use these often. These do not meet my expectations. Just use as backup. Will not buy it again.
Lindsey S.
This was too harsh on my sensitive gums. The head of the brush was also a bit big so it missed some spots on my teeth. I don't really have any huge complaints but I wouldn't buy this again.
Yohanna W.
Midlothian, VA
I had never used this type of brush before but my dentist recommended it. I tried it out and it felt really good. I struggle with keeping my teeth really clean and this seems to do the job the only struggle is the heads I have to repurchase them they don't come with a spare in the pack.
Holly M.
Xenia, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE these tooth brushes. I'm a dental assistant and I love the way how clean my teeth feel after using it! I use it twice a day, some days three if I get something stuck in my teeth at lunch. I usually but the two pack so I can switch them out every 6 months, they're not very expensive and hey come in a lot of different colors. ❤❤❤ highly recommended.
Savanna S.
Huntsville
I was a bit leery when I first choose to buy this product at my Walmart, but I was surprised at how well it actually did it's job. The Pros, it cleaned way about my expectations, the Cons, the battery doesn't last as long as I would like. I however would recommend it to anyone who asks.