BY COLGATE #8 in Electric Toothbrushes

Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Everyone in my house but first an electric toothbrush over a regular one. I just feel like they clean your teeth a lot better. And this brand in particular I prefer because the bristles don't fall out as easily as some other brands do.
Rachel P.
Falfurrias, TX
I use this since I have braces and it cleans so much!! I always want to make sure my teeth are completely clean and all around fresh and this toothbrush does it’s job! It is worth the price and over all good
Megan K.
Lasts long makes my teeth clean and doesn’t irritate them at all. I would recommend to a friend for them to use because it the best for teeth cleaning and doesn’t hurt gums.
Yohanna W.
Midlothian, VA
I had never used this type of brush before but my dentist recommended it. I tried it out and it felt really good. I struggle with keeping my teeth really clean and this seems to do the job the only struggle is the heads I have to repurchase them they don't come with a spare in the pack.
Holly M.
Xenia, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE these tooth brushes. I'm a dental assistant and I love the way how clean my teeth feel after using it! I use it twice a day, some days three if I get something stuck in my teeth at lunch. I usually but the two pack so I can switch them out every 6 months, they're not very expensive and hey come in a lot of different colors. ❤❤❤ highly recommended.
Savanna S.
I was a bit leery when I first choose to buy this product at my Walmart, but I was surprised at how well it actually did it's job. The Pros, it cleaned way about my expectations, the Cons, the battery doesn't last as long as I would like. I however would recommend it to anyone who asks.
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
Great toothbrush. It really does a good job at getting to all those hard to reach places in the mouth. Teeth seem cleaner after using this vs a regular toothbrush. Considering the battery needs to be replaced after awhile, I feel like the price could be a little less. (Basically to help offset the price of replacement batteries.)
Linda O.
Excellent toothbrush that gets to hard to reach places like where the wisdom teeth is. It gets out food particles stuck in the teeth while keeping your smile bright and nice. I definitely recommend to those who aren't fans of electronic toothbrushes.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was a wonderful toothbrush as well. It cleaned like the more expensive electric toothbrushes, but it didn’t have a rotating head that I feel cleans between teeth more efficiently. The price was low enough, but ultimately I switched to different type.
Aubrey W.
This product is great. It leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean without making them sensitive. It is very comparable to similar product from similar brands so it's nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary. I would recommend this product