BY COLGATE #5 in Electric Toothbrushes

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
This was a wonderful toothbrush as well. It cleaned like the more expensive electric toothbrushes, but it didn’t have a rotating head that I feel cleans between teeth more efficiently. The price was low enough, but ultimately I switched to different type.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
I love this product. It is a staple in my house. I buy it all the time when I go to the store. I think it's great quality and a great price. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking at it ! Go buy this :)
rebecca a.
San Diego
This is great product and doesn’t irritate my teeth like most others have. I would always use it and always keep some in my purse because you just never know when you might need some.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Lasts long makes my teeth clean and doesn’t irritate them at all. I would recommend to a friend for them to use because it the best for teeth cleaning and doesn’t hurt gums.
Brande R.
Cedar Rapids
Works great for me and leaves my teeth feeling extra clean. I like the movement and notice it gets between my teeth much better than manual. Bonus: budget friendly.
Yohanna W.
Midlothian, VA
I had never used this type of brush before but my dentist recommended it. I tried it out and it felt really good. I struggle with keeping my teeth really clean and this seems to do the job the only struggle is the heads I have to repurchase them they don't come with a spare in the pack.
Holly M.
Xenia, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE these tooth brushes. I'm a dental assistant and I love the way how clean my teeth feel after using it! I use it twice a day, some days three if I get something stuck in my teeth at lunch. I usually but the two pack so I can switch them out every 6 months, they're not very expensive and hey come in a lot of different colors. ❤❤❤ highly recommended.
Savanna S.
Huntsville
I was a bit leery when I first choose to buy this product at my Walmart, but I was surprised at how well it actually did it's job. The Pros, it cleaned way about my expectations, the Cons, the battery doesn't last as long as I would like. I however would recommend it to anyone who asks.
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
Great toothbrush. It really does a good job at getting to all those hard to reach places in the mouth. Teeth seem cleaner after using this vs a regular toothbrush. Considering the battery needs to be replaced after awhile, I feel like the price could be a little less. (Basically to help offset the price of replacement batteries.)