BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 Degree Actiflex Toothbrush has flexible action to help clean around and in between teeth for a healthier, whole mouth clean (vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush). Head flexes! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
So far this is my favorite brush that ive tried by Colgate. I use it twice a day minimum if i have a glass of dark wine or coffee i brush after to help not to get stains. I really like how this manual toothbrush beat out my sonicare electric toothbrush in cleaning and being able to reach all of my back teeth.
Alysondra E.
Alysondra E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought 2 pack for husband and me to use. I like that they come in two different colors so they're easy to tell apart. The grips on the handles are also nice and we have repurchased these. I also really like the soft bristles we have purchased them in medium and have gone back to the soft.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Canton, MO
I am not a fan of colgate tooth brushes what so ever. I feel like they wear out very easily and that they do not get your mouth as clean as I would like. They are kind of high priced for no more than you are getting out of a tooth brush. I don't believe I will ever be buying another one.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Adrian, MI
I didn't like this tooth brush as much because the brissels were so soft I felt like they weren't really cleaning my teeth as good as I wanted them too. I'd rather go with a little more tougher tooth brush just so I make sure I get everything in between and around my teeth when I brush.
Arianna K.
Arianna K.
I have used these toothbrushes in the past, and I can say that I liked them a good amount, but they were not my absolute favorite. They were a bit too soft in my opinion, but if you like a softer toothbrush these would be perfect for you! Definitely try them out if you have the chance.
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
I think any toothbrush is so hard to find. I use it pretty often and try to change these every couple months. It's pretty inexpensive and meets my expectations most of the time. I think everyone has pretty big opinions about toothbrushes but I would recommend this to a friend
Britnee F.
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC
Love this toothbrush! The bristles are very soft which I love because I have sensitive teeth. I bought this toothbrush from walmart and I use it twice a day. This is not my first time using it I have purchased multiples of this toothbrush and I would recommend it to others.
Maryjane G.
Maryjane G.
Colgate 360 is a toothbrush that all my family members love to use we had twoeach one for the morning one for the evening. I also keep extra in the restrooms for guest or if someone is sick they can replace the cheapest is that expensive I don't think the very expensive
Jennie T.
Jennie T.
Having very sensitive teeth, it is hard to find a soft enough toothbrush for my teeth to not hurt. Usually I go for extra soft, but I went on a limb and tried this soft one. I was not disappointed and was able to find a harder bristled toothbrush that suits my needs.
LenaRei L.
LenaRei L.
Sacramento, CA
Although, I am currently using Oral B brand this would be my 2nd choice of toothbrushes I would choose. The Colgate 360 soft bristles is gentle on my teeth and gums. Using it in combo with Synsodne is great. I don't feel pain in my mouth and more refreshingly clean.