Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Full Head Medium Toothbrush

The Colgate 360 ActiFlex FHM Toothbrush has a unique flexible head that moves from side to side so the bristles effectively clean around and in between teeth. Its conical tufts massage and clean along the gum line and its raised cleaning tip extends into hard-to-reach places. The Colgate 360 toothbrush has a tongue and cheek cleaner that gently cleans your cheeks as you brush and removes odor-causing bacteria from your tongue for a healthier, whole-mouth clean. Maintain better oral hygiene with this flexible head toothbrush.

Colgate 360 ActiFlex Full Head Medium Toothbrush:

Unique flexible head that moves from side to side as you brush
Unique tongue & cheek cleaner helps comfortably remove odor-causing bacteria
Cone-shaped tufts massage and clean along the gum line
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Slim, ergonomic handle
Wide thumbgrip area for better control

Specifications

Features
No, Flexible action!
Brand
Colgate
Type
Full Head, Medium
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
3.12 x 1.68 x 9.00 Inches

This toothbrush allows for 360 cleaning
How is this different from other toothbrushes?
Start your review of Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Full Head Medium Toothbrush!
Bay St Louis, MS
I love my Colgate toothbrush, it helps me keep my pearlies clean. The bristles keeps there shape for a long time too.
Manchester , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Colgate it's my favorite brand I love all there toothbrushes and there tooth paste products they work amazing
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This bends to get a better all around clean feeling which I really like. it's sturdy and the bristles don't fall out.
Really comfortable brush. I love all Colgate brand tooth brushes. This one is my favorite because of its so flexible.
Ligonier, PA
Great toothbrush that lasts for a very long time! It reaches all spots and isn't too rough with my sensitive gums.
Long Island City, NY
Good toothbrush not too much money and gets everywhere. I bought this multiple times and it really cleans my teeth.
Findlay, OH
1,151 reviews
Love this product! Bristles are soft and it’s easy to get the hard to reach areas. Good choice for a toothbrush!
Miami, Fl
El mejor cepillo de dientes que he usado. Claro colgate siempre brindando los mejores productos de cuidado dental
Beaverton, OR
The 360 movement is fantastic. Love it and it did the job perfectly. Great trip, soft bristles. Good price too!
Newport
Good tooth brush for the money. Leaves your teeth feeling clean and fresh. Gets in those hard to reach places.