Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Full Head Medium Toothbrush

The Colgate 360 ActiFlex FHM Toothbrush has a unique flexible head that moves from side to side so the bristles effectively clean around and in between teeth. Its conical tufts massage and clean along the gum line and its raised cleaning tip extends into hard-to-reach places. The Colgate 360 toothbrush has a tongue and cheek cleaner that gently cleans your cheeks as you brush and removes odor-causing bacteria from your tongue for a healthier, whole-mouth clean. Maintain better oral hygiene with this flexible head toothbrush.

Colgate 360 ActiFlex Full Head Medium Toothbrush:

Unique flexible head that moves from side to side as you brush
Unique tongue & cheek cleaner helps comfortably remove odor-causing bacteria
Cone-shaped tufts massage and clean along the gum line
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Slim, ergonomic handle
Wide thumbgrip area for better control

Specifications

Features
No, Flexible action!
Brand
Colgate
Type
Full Head, Medium
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
3.12 x 1.68 x 9.00 Inches

This toothbrush allows for 360 cleaning
How is this different from other toothbrushes?
Start your review of Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Full Head Medium Toothbrush!
Cumberland, RI
It's cheap, it's soft, and it works. I'm not a huge toothbrush junkie but this one works well for me and I can get it anywhere. I brush my teeth twice a day and it lasts a few months then I just replace.
Dayton, TN
I have used Colgate toothbrushes as far back as I can remember, I recently found the 360 one, I really like it! It seems to clean very well and it helps get the plaque!
Pontotoc, MS
love using this tooth brush. Hurts my gums at first. But once the bristles break in. It's fine. They clean really good. Last pretty long. I usually use it 2 times a day. I'm pretty satisfied with mine.
1603 N.W. 79th Ave Miami Fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I never thought I would write a review raving about how great a new toothbrush was. I never thought in my lifetime I would ever see a meaningful innovation in toothbrushes...I used to laugh at the idea of someone actually spending their day trying to improve a toothbrush. But then...it happened. The Colgate 360. I got the medium one, and the cheek cleaner works kinda gently and is pretty minor, but thats not what I am excited about. The design with the two smaller inner circle brushes reminds me of what you see plastered outside your car window when you go through a car wash. It seems somehow that they brush counter to the outer brushes, and it gives the feeling of one of the auto-rotating toothbrushes but somehow seems even better. It seems like it's actively polishing your teeth while at the same time penetrating all of the different gaps between them.
My dentist passes this toothbrush out and I enjoy getting a new tooth brush each time I visit even if I don’t use it and save it for guests who forget to bring one. It’s nice to have quality toothbrushes like this one on hand.
Lincoln, NE
Great and inexpensive. Works well and lasts a long time. Easy to maneuver and comes in a great variety of colors so everybody can have a different color. I like this specific one more that others on the market.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a pretty nice tooth brush, but I don't think it's really anything special. I've never really understood why tooth brushes have to have all sorts of weird features. A normal toothbrush will do just fine.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have 3 of these in pink blue and green I would buy it again it’s only 1 dollar i would buy it for a gift or friends it’s a good price and lasts a while before you get a new on so it’s a yes for me
Des Moines, IA
I really like this toothbrush. I did get this toothbrush from my Dentist so I did not purchase it on my own. I like how clean this toothbrush makes my teeth feel. I would recommend this toothbrush.
Trinity, FL
Great toothbrush! for some reason i have been gravitating towards manual brushes lately because i love how i can control my brushing experience. this toothbrush has definitely helped me get to all the spots where the bulky electric toothbrush did not. i can finally have better control with this! it is not harsh on my teeth and very comfortable to hold in my hand. highly recommend