Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Full Head Medium Toothbrush

The Colgate 360 ActiFlex FHM Toothbrush has a unique flexible head that moves from side to side so the bristles effectively clean around and in between teeth. Its conical tufts massage and clean along the gum line and its raised cleaning tip extends into hard-to-reach places. The Colgate 360 toothbrush has a tongue and cheek cleaner that gently cleans your cheeks as you brush and removes odor-causing bacteria from your tongue for a healthier, whole-mouth clean. Maintain better oral hygiene with this flexible head toothbrush.

Colgate 360 ActiFlex Full Head Medium Toothbrush:

Unique flexible head that moves from side to side as you brush
Unique tongue & cheek cleaner helps comfortably remove odor-causing bacteria
Cone-shaped tufts massage and clean along the gum line
Comfortable raised rubber ribs for better grip
Slim, ergonomic handle
Wide thumbgrip area for better control

Specifications

Features
No, Flexible action!
Brand
Colgate
Type
Full Head, Medium
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
3.12 x 1.68 x 9.00 Inches

This toothbrush allows for 360 cleaning
How is this different from other toothbrushes?
Start your review of Colgate® 360°® ACTIFLEX Full Head Medium Toothbrush!
I like this toothbrush. I always seem to buy Colgate products. Great quality and price.
San Antonio, TX
Toothbrushes all kind does the job. I like any kinds. So any thing would work with me.
This is one of my favorites toothbrush. Colgate is the best and never fails at anything
Oceanside, CA
My husband and I both use this product it works great for us. And our sensitive teeth
Beloit, WI
Just bought this kind ! I love it perfect for places you can't reach , love it !
St Clr Shores, MI
Great product! Works well; soft bristles don't hurt gums. Feels great in hand.
Great product! Works well; soft bristles don't hurt gums. Feels great in hand.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tooth brush is great. It is flexible and gets in the hard to reach places.
This tooth brush is great. It is flexible and gets in the hard to reach places.
Florence, KY
I love this tooth brush. The bristles are not to stiff and hard on my gums.
I love this tooth brush. The bristles are not to stiff and hard on my gums.
Liverpool
Ye cheap as anything so dont mind buyin it as i like to keep changing mine every couple of months and with being a qualified dental nurse this toothbrush defo does the job properly
Lo mejor en un cepillo! Buen producto y buena calidad. No hay mucho que decir respecto ya que es un cepillo, pero manitas arriba porque es algo que de todas formas volvería a comprar.