Colgate® 360°® 4 Zone Clean FHS Manual Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Lidia R.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360° 4 Zone manual toothbrush provides a 4 zone bacteria removing action. The advanced multi-action bristle design (vs. an ordinary flat trim toothbrush) and the innovative cheek & tongue cleaner design together remove bacteria from teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums. It also features an ultra-cushioned gel thumb grip for more comfort and control.

Buy on Walgreens*
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I really like this toothbrush and I usually stick with either the Colgate or Crest brand when it comes to my teeth. I have very sensitive gums so I usually have to use soft bristle toothbrushes and this one is perfectly soft but it also does it’s job of making my teeth and my whole mouth feel super clean! I got it from Walmart for about $4 which is the usual for a good manual toothbrush so not too expensive and overall works great!
Faith J.
Las Vegas
I love this tooth brush. It works great and isn’t go rough on your gums. I use it two to three times a day and I got it at target. It meant all my expectations. I have repurchased this brush several times and I will continue to.
Amanda C.
I like this brand, I feel like I get a good clean with it. I use the one that has the medium bristles and I think that works best for me. Pro is that it is a larger head and I feel like it cleans better, a con is that when I go to the store I don’t find many colors to choose from, so I always feel like my husband and I get very similar colors which sometimes can be a pain.
Sierra S.
I absolutely love Colgate you can get it at any store it is pricey but if you use coupons so worth it to you can go to CVS and go get them some times for $.99 or whatever deals going on I love It
Ashley B.
I️ LOVE Colgate’s toothbrushes! Very affordable. Last a long time and do a great job cleaning in all the tiny spots in your mouth! I’ve been using them for years!
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Colgate toothbrushes are great. They leave your teeth feeling squeaky clean. They are relatively inexpensive and can be found at any drugstore. I found mine at Kroger. I would definitely recommend it.
Shermaine R.
Lake charles, LA
Like this toothbrush because the bristles would especially go through the small openings between my teeth but sometimes I would find a bristle leftover in my mouth after brushing
Antoniette T.
Marina, CA
I have been using these tooth brushes for awhile now and am satisfied with them. I usually purchase them at target and they are a decent price for a two pack. I have to replace them often because I am a frequent brusher so my tooth brushes go out fast. This one is soft tipped and allows me get really well in between my teeth.
Amanda T.
Flint, MI
Works amazingly! This is by far my favorite toothbrush! I've been using these 360 brushes for almost 6 years now. I've tried others but I never feel like my teeth are as clean as they are when I brush with my 360!
Breanna H.
Carmel
Really great toothbrushes. I brush my teeth kind of hard and these don't wear down as easily. I usually buy my brushes from target or Walmart. Very effective. Will be buying again. I do recommend these toothbrushes!