BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 4 Zone Clean FHS Manual Toothbrush 2 Count Age Group: Toddler. see more...

Buy on Target*
Amanda C.
I like this brand, I feel like I get a good clean with it. I use the one that has the medium bristles and I think that works best for me. Pro is that it is a larger head and I feel like it cleans better, a con is that when I go to the store I don’t find many colors to choose from, so I always feel like my husband and I get very similar colors which sometimes can be a pain.
Ashley B.
I️ LOVE Colgate’s toothbrushes! Very affordable. Last a long time and do a great job cleaning in all the tiny spots in your mouth! I’ve been using them for years!
Tonie T.
Marina, CA
I have been using these tooth brushes for awhile now and am satisfied with them. I usually purchase them at target and they are a decent price for a two pack. I have to replace them often because I am a frequent brusher so my tooth brushes go out fast. This one is soft tipped and allows me get really well in between my teeth.
Amanda T.
Flint, MI
Works amazingly! This is by far my favorite toothbrush! I've been using these 360 brushes for almost 6 years now. I've tried others but I never feel like my teeth are as clean as they are when I brush with my 360!
Breanna H.
Carmel
Really great toothbrushes. I brush my teeth kind of hard and these don't wear down as easily. I usually buy my brushes from target or Walmart. Very effective. Will be buying again. I do recommend these toothbrushes!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jacqueline C.
Henderson, TX
Colgate toothpaste has helped me get rid of bad breath and to whiten my teeth. I don't think there would be another product that I would use that is not colgate.
Joy M.
Mt Sterling, KY
I really like the Colgate toothbrushes. I brush my teeth to hard and it has caused my gums to start receding. My dentist told me to switch to an extra soft tooth brush, yet they are very hard to find. When I do find an extra soft tooth brush by Colgate I will buy several, that way I have plenty on hand. I like that they have the rough side on them so that I can use that to brush my tongue. I also like that they do not cost you a fortune, so that you are able to stock up on them when I do find the extra soft brushes. They are also made to where the handle fits your hands and give you more control.
Naomi A.
Jamestown, KY
I love this toothbrush! It is the only toothbrush I have found that makes my teeth and mouth feel so incredibly clean! I have always used a Colgate toothbrush, but this one is by far my favorite. I can even tell a difference when I floss. I would recommend this to any one that will listen to me!
Tiane F.
Once I tried this toothbrush, I have never purchased from any other brand. The bristles are angled in such a way that really gets into all those nooks and crannies. I love this style of toothbrush and it will be a long while before I even start thinking of purchasing a different one.