BY COLGATE

Colgate 360° 4 Zone manual toothbrush provides a 4 zone bacteria removing action. The advanced multi-action bristle design (vs. an ordinary flat trim toothbrush) and the innovative cheek & tongue cleaner design together remove bacteria from teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums. It also features an ultra-cushioned gel thumb grip for more comfort and control.

Buy on Walmart*
Lynsey S.
Bigelow, AR
My favorite tooth brush. I just recently found this brush and when it was time to replace it, I got another one which isn't like me. I usually try out new ones because I'm dissatisfied
Anni J.
Baltimore, MD
I can’t say anything negative about this toothbrush, except that it isn’t similar to an electric toothbrush. It even has a tongue cleaner on the back of it, not that I really used that because of gag reflexes and all. It’s still a toothbrush I’d pick up, if I couldn’t find the one I usually use.
Tiara W.
Coeburn
Colgate is my preferred brand of toothbrush. I love going to the dentist for a cleaning and them giving you a free one 😂 Probably my fav of going to the dentist.
Manuela S.
Fairfield, CA
It is very soft and easy to brush the teeth I feel after brushing all my mouth very clean and it can reach even small spaces. The price is good and it is very easy to find in markets and pharmacy for sure I will buy it again
Talisha C.
I️ like this toothbrush but it isn’t always the softest. It is good quality and the Bristles do not fall out. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and the plague build up away. We have bought this several times.
Kristen S.
Starkville, MS
Good toothbrush- cleans well... 4 stars because the first or second time I used it, a bristle came out and got stuck in my gums.. yikes. Hasn't happened since and it leaves my teeth feeling clean!
Sarah N.
Beeville, TX
I like be this toothbrush I always get soft because my teeth are really sensitive. Colgate is my favorite brand they are affordable and convenient to buy anywhere!!
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
This is a great toothbrush. I think it gets in all the hard to reach areas and is great for cleaning teeth. I use this brush everyday and I will continue to purchase this toothbrush. I highly recommend this to others.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
I really don’t expect too much from a toothbrush but this toothbrush gives a whole other meaning to awesomeness.
you get a whole mouth of freshness. It also removes bacteria from teeth, tongue 👅. Cheeks and gums! Not to mention they have a few colors and I picked out a purple color that is girly enough for me. I would have to give this product 5 stars for greatness!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Love this brush. It was on sale at Target so I racked up. It gets my teeth and invisalign extraordinary clean with minimal effort. It works well with all of my toothpastes leaving my mouth with long-term freshness. It also holds up pretty well. I used one for about 3 months, before tossing. That's considering the fact I brush a minimal of 6 times a day.