Colgate 360 4 Zone Clean FHM Manual Toothbrush 1 Count uploaded by Vanessa L.Colgate 360 4 Zone Clean FHM Manual Toothbrush 1 Count uploaded by Sharonda B.Colgate 360 4 Zone Clean FHM Manual Toothbrush 1 Count uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 4 Zone Clean FHM Manual Toothbrush 1 Count Age Group: Toddler. see more...

z v.
z v.
I don't really expect much from a toothbrush so all are pretty similar in my eyes. This one works like a toothbrush should, gets in there enough to clean my teeth, and the bristles are strong enough that they don't bend and break as quickly or easily as a cheaper toothbrush would.
Tashia C.
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
This toothbrush isn't exceptional but it gets the job done. The different zones are cool but unnecessary to me. The positives are that this toothbrush seems to be holding up well and not falling apart, also the firmness and positioning of the bristles on the head is great.
carmen c.
carmen c.
I buy Oral-B usually, but i will also buy others if the price is right or better. There are times when Colgate has a better price or is a better alternative if Oral-b brushes are not. I don't use Colgate often but was satisfied with them and would recommend them to others
Kealey B.
Kealey B.
Lincoln, NE
I like the Colgate brand toothbrushes in comparison to other brands. The seem to be good at cleaning while being soft in the areas near the gum line. I prefer the manual brushes to the powered ones, I feel like they provide a little more cleaning area with my experience.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I've always been a fan of colgate toothbrushes. They are the ones we usually gravitate towards.

Something easy to pick up while doing groceries.

The only time I've ever been disappointed is when I've made the mistake of getting a hard or medium one instead of soft.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Gallatin, TN
I am a first time user and would seriously consider using again. The toothbrush was great. The bristles really felt like they were able to clean everywhere. It did feel like the toothbrush wore out a little quickly for me, but I loved using it while I had it.
Eden S.
Eden S.
Spring Lake, NC
These are the only toothbrushes that my family uses. They hold up very well and when we do replace them they are not messed up at all. Ive never had a problem with any of them. I brush twice a day sometimes three times depending on what I eat.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
I was sent to impress with this the price was very good it just didn't meet my expectations I would say the cons are the little brushes came off while I was using them it was my first time buying but I would not buy it again
Sam S.
Sam S.
I tried Colgate 360 and I didn't hate it or love it. It just wasn't what I was looking for. I used it everyday day and multiple times a day. The bristles were either too soft or too hard. I couldn't figure it out.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Salem, IL
Love this toothbrush! I've been buying this kind for about a year now and I will keep buying it! It gets everything and leaves your teeth pearly white! It really is a great product and would definitely recommend!