BY COLGATE #17 in Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 4 Zone Clean FHM Manual Toothbrush 1 Count Age Group: Toddler. see more...

CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
I really don’t expect too much from a toothbrush but this toothbrush gives a whole other meaning to awesomeness.
you get a whole mouth of freshness. It also removes bacteria from teeth, tongue 👅. Cheeks and gums! Not to mention they have a few colors and I picked out a purple color that is girly enough for me. I would have to give this product 5 stars for greatness!
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
I keep a ton of extras like this in my bathroom cabinet in case a guest or friend ends up staying the night. I absolutely love this brand and this toothbrush is amazing! I often choose it over my electronics one 😲
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is the best toothbrush they have come out with in a long time. It cleans my teeth, gums and mouth overall very well. I use it 2-3 times per day. I have bought multiple times and would recommend to others.
Taz Y.
Amarillo tx
A tooth brush it's a tooth brush to me so if the price is right is the one we get. I have the ones with sucking cups on the bottom of the tooth brush for kids. Was kinda lazy sand didn't see those. Replace your tooth brush every three months so I but this once every two months because get one free from dentist.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
This is a great toothbrush. I think it gets in all the hard to reach areas and is great for cleaning teeth. I use this brush everyday and I will continue to purchase this toothbrush. I highly recommend this to others.
Tiara W.
Coeburn
Colgate is my preferred brand of toothbrush. I love going to the dentist for a cleaning and them giving you a free one 😂 Probably my fav of going to the dentist.
Manuela s.
Northville, MI
It is very soft and easy to brush the teeth I feel after brushing all my mouth very clean and it can reach even small spaces. The price is good and it is very easy to find in markets and pharmacy for sure I will buy it again
Talisha C.
I️ like this toothbrush but it isn’t always the softest. It is good quality and the Bristles do not fall out. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and the plague build up away. We have bought this several times.
Megan M.
Jonesboro, AR
As someone who is a Colgate toothpaste user since I was a child it was easy to say yes to doing this review for Colgate Optic White! Yes its a toothpaste! Is it a real beauty product? YES!! Love love
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this brush. It was on sale at Target so I racked up. It gets my teeth and invisalign extraordinary clean with minimal effort. It works well with all of my toothpastes leaving my mouth with long-term freshness. It also holds up pretty well. I used one for about 3 months, before tossing. That's considering the fact I brush a minimal of 6 times a day.