BY COLGATE

Help restore the natural whiteness of your teeth with stain lifters to make your smile much brighter.

Benefits

Fights cavities like toothpaste
Freshens breath like mouthwash

Xanthan Gum
Titanium Dioxide

Lauren H.
New York
I hate the texture of toothpaste. There. I said it. Traditional toothpaste makes me sick to my stomach and I hate the fact that it exists. But this stuff isn’t like normal toothpaste and doesn’t make me dry heave so I love it. It gets my mouth fresh and it really has whitened my teeth over the last few months. My one complaint is that my bottle refuses to stay shut and I have lost quite a bit of product to spillage, but I will be repurchasing.
Arriel C.
Dayton, OH
Colgate 2-1 Whitening seems to get the job done for me. I’ve been using this toothpaste for about a year now and it has been growing on me. It has a refreshing taste to it and the cost for it is inexpensive. I like that it isn’t in a tube and can stand up on the counter effortlessly. Now my issue is, I don’t feel like it whitens my teeth any, but it does do the job far as cleaning my teeth and it makes me feel secure that I have fresh breath.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually buy the single item and not the two pack but that wasn’t offered as an option. Anyways, I’ve bought this numerous times. I usually pick it up at dollar tree for a buck. It works great. I actually prefer this particular item bc if it’s packaging. Love that’s it’s a 2 in 1 as well! I’m all about trying to declutter my bathroom space and this item definitely helps with that situation. Will continuing buying as long as DT keeps carrying it.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
This is a favorite in our house. As a busy mom of 2 boys 3 and under I need to simplify all routines for my sanity! It may seem silly but having the 2 in 1 mouthwash and toothpaste is so helpful bc I can save a little time and not feel like I'm neglecting my oral health. I am in love with the bottle it comes in - not as messy or wasteful as the traditional tube. Keep it coming Colgate - the Smith's are fans! Colgate® 2in1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Whitening with Stain Lifters Flouride Toothpaste
Misty Y.
I really love the packaging of this toothpaste. It's always clean and neat. Never has any goopy, gross, dried up paste on the cap and tube and the lid being attached never gets lost or falls down the drain. I haven't noticed that my teeth are any whiter but I was not expecting great results from a regular paste anyway.
Anais G.
I hubby and I both love colgate tooth paste, we've tried other brands but always end up coming back to this one. The taste and the way it makes your teeth feel after you've brushed is why we will continue to buy colgate tooth paste in our home and even for our kids
Javoszia S.
Seagoville, TX
This actually works really well, the issue is the two steps can be time consuming. I did notice a more white smile after a few uses but nothing dramatic. Overall pretty good product if you like a very clean feeling and would like to just brighten your smile a bit.
Jessica T.
Pearland
This is so amazing, I use this two to three times a day everyday ! I have been using this formula for months and think that it is way better than a paste!!! I am so glad I switched from paste to gel, makes my life so much easier!! 100% highly recommend to anyone!
Madison T.
Harrison, AR
I’ve used this stuff for ages! I don’t really like strong minty stuff, so this product is the perfect compromise. It makes my breath smell good, and my teeth feel clean. In the end it does it’s job and I am a happy customer.
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
Love love this tooth paste it is my holy grail! I will never use a different kind! I can see a difference in my teeth instantly and the flavor is amazing! I stock up on this all the time so I never am out!
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
So, I recently purchased this and just curious, what is the "mouthwash" aspect of it. I get that the texture of the toothpaste is more liquid-ish but how exactly does that transform to a mouthwash unless I've been using it wrong. Also, I am a repeated purchaser for Colgate's Optic White, how does this compare to Optic White? Is there a noticeable difference?