Colgate® 2in1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash Oxygen Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Cool Mint

BY COLGATE

Colgate 2in1 oxygen whitening toothpaste and mouthwash cleans teeth and freshens breath. Aids in the prevention of cavities

Active ingredient
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.13% w/v fluoride ion)

Purpose

Anticavity

Warnings
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Inactive ingredients
glycerin, hydrated silica, propylene glycol, water, sorbitol, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, sodium bicarbonate, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, cellulose gum, carrageenan, calcium peroxide, FD&C blue no. 1

• Does this product work for sensitive teeth? 2 Answers
  • I have happily used this toothpaste for years and now I c...5 Answers
  • "But does not make your teeth whiter as it says." in 1 review
C G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve seen some good reviews on this product but I have to be honest and admit I’m not really a fan. I just can’t get past the thin consistency. The flavor is alright and it does leave my mouth feeling pretty fresh but overall I’m not super impressed. A positive is that it’s very ty affordable.
Lauren C.
This is a great product especially if you are a college student who needs more for less. I pick these up at the Dollar Tree for obviously a dollar. It is thick enough for toothpaste, but thin enough to be used as a mouth wash. There is no reason not to buy these. They last a long time. I only had one bottle for the 7-8 months I lived in my dorm. I will continue to repurchase these. I am even tempted to buy some back ups just in case they go off the shelves.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I got this at Dollar tree and it does leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean I don't choose this over my optic white one but this stuff does its job it keeps my mouth clean
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
The description says up to $4 but go get this from the dollar tree! Not only is it $1, but it’s Colgate so it’s name brand and awesome but the packaging is great! Very convenient for on the go and for traveling!
Jenell J.
I really love this toothpaste it leaves my teeth feeling so clean and refreshing, you can find this toothpaste anywhere from Walgreens to target 🎯. I love it’s compact package compared to the bulky tube 😮
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is really a great toothpaste we buy this all the time in my family. i am happy with the quality and the freshness of this toothpaste and it is very affordable as well i would definitely recommend trying out for you or your family  you can get that at any local store
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
This is a great toothpaste by Colgate. I have noticed my teeth have gotten whiter and I have fresh breath the entire day. My teeth feel very clean after just like if I went to the dentist and got a cleaning.
It is for all teeth sensitive and non sensitive it makes your breathe smell fresh I use it everyday and it makes my teeth whiter and doesn’t feel as if they are harming them I am overall always satisfied with this product always
lesly g.
I bought this on vacation bc it seemed like a good combo. It's a good toothpaste, however it does leave your mouth tasting weird and it doesn't have nearly as good an effect as mouthwash.
Shelby A.
Wylie
As a teenager I've always had problems with morning breath!! After being super embarrassed for years because other toothpastes would only be " minty fresh" for a few minutes and then the clean feeling would fade. NOT WITH THIS, I feel minty fresh until I eat again. I brush my teeth twice in the morning and I fairly think it's whitening my teeth? I can't tell, but what I can tell is this is a good product.
I have happily used this toothpaste for years and now I cannot find it in stores. Any suggestion on where one can buy it? I am referring to Colgate Oxygen Liquid Toothpaste.
Irene K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product work for sensitive teeth?