Colgate 2-in-1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash uploaded by Karlee A.Colgate 2-in-1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash uploaded by Susanne C.Colgate 2-in-1 Toothpaste & Mouthwash uploaded by Andreia S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 2in1 icy blast whitening toothpaste and mouthwash cleans teeth and freshens breath. see more...

Ruby V.
I like this product because it has a really minty flavor- many other toothpastes do not have a very minty flavor at all, like crest or colgate. I prefer a nice strong minty fresh flavor and this product delivers. We use it everyday. The only downside is that the bottle seems smaller than a regular tube of toothpaste, but the price is usually discounted (at drugstore.com) so I just buy a bunch at a time
Colleen G.
My husband loves this toothpaste but I do not feel that it last long, when you put it on your toothbrush and put it under the water most of it will run right off so you have to use very little water and then it's not very moist it's more chalky when you do that, or you just use a lot of the toothpaste and the bottles not very big
I would prefer another type of toothpaste from this brand.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
You can find this even at dollar tree for a few dollars cheaper than any other drug store you go too. my husband seems to always get this so I decided to give it a try when mine ran out.. it does make you
feel clean but you also have the weird mouth wash involved in it and that has like a baking soda feel to your mouth which makes me lower the stars.
Elizabeth T.
S Charleston, WV
Being the user of another product- the reviews I read on Colgate 2-in-1 convinced me to buy it. While it does clean your teeth- I felt like I needed to brush again about 30 minutes later. I've only used a few times. If you like the convenience of toothpaste and mouthwash together- then this is the product for you.
Cedar A.
Oakland, CA
I would give this 5 starts for the container alone. Unlike tube toothpastes which are difficult to get toothpaste out of, create a mess when you lose the cap, and taste terrible, this one doesn't have those problems. This easy to use container causes no mess and gives just the right amount of toothpaste.
lori s.
Sparta, TN
I bought this for a trip i was taking. and it did great! the size was great for my travel bag and using a 2-1 was fast and easy. my mouth and teeth were fresh and clean. I felt as clean as if i had used the other kinds. I was really happy with this and will buy again and tell friends to do the same.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this toothpaste. It is minty but it still gives a fresh burst of flavor! It truly is a combination of mouthwash and toothpaste. The design makes it a space saver in your bathroom and you can also take it on a trip. It's big enough for the whole family but small enough to pack light.
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I tried this and I just did not like it. The first thing is the bottle is way too small. It does work but just a tad. I got it from Dollar General. Compared to others I would not use this toothpaste. I don't think I'm going to buy this again because I prefer the one I currently use.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
This may be a bad reason to buy a product but I love that you can get this 2 in 1 toothpaste and mouthwash at Dollar Tree! Toothpaste tends not to be inexpensive and if good brands are at Dollar Tree, I go for saving money and still getting a product I would buy anyway.
Melanie K.
Athens, GA
The tubeless toothpaste is defiantly the reason I buy it. I hate the horrible squeesed tube laying around the sink. EYE SORE. Its effective and leaves a clean fresh feeling. The mouth wash give the extra punch needed to feel confident. I like this bottled toothpaste.