BY COLETTE MALOUF

Champagne Pearl and Crystal Clustered Medium Wire Comb, Champagne see more...

alisha b.
This product is great for special occasions there are endless styles you can do with this clip from updos to just a simple clip hair to one side. The price is way to expensive but if you want that elegant look and willing to spend the money this product is perfect for you.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I always fell as if wire combs would hurt your head and or scratch it all up, so I don't feel like its a good thing to have unless you like your head hurting and scratched open.
denise r.
I love using this for special occasions it gives it a nice ending look to your hairstyle. I used it for a wedding and it looked marvelous especially for my short hair.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Wire combs remind me of when I was a little girl! It literally fits well with anything you put on. It's by far one of my favorite styles of hair dressing accessories
mel e.
Nyack, NY
This was really cute and fancy. It stays in your hair too unlike other products that fall off and it works well especially those that have thin hair like moiii
crystal c.
I love this comb. With a few of these I always made really pretty french rolls. Could not wear them for too many days in a roll or my scalp would get sore.
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I won't buy this at regular price, but on sale or way have the price. It's really beautiful and the look is really my vintage style.
Cheryll M.
Buena Park, CA
I like this. It looks big and strong enough to hold my hair in place in an updo. It is very attractive and looks easy to use.
Taylor P.
Westfield, MA
This piece is kinda expensive but definitely worth the money. It looks great in all types of hair! Great for anyone really
Maria G.
Bell, CA
I love this product it is so so so soooo cute!!!!!! It does well with a lot of outfits!!!
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?
Bri M.
This is adorable!! Where is this in stores??
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
Would be able to find this in Target?