BY COLETTE MALOUF

Rose Gold   Mesh Lily Headband, Rose Gold see more...

Colette Malouf Mesh Lily Headband
  • "Its so feminine and pretty ;) Paired with a more structured/masculine outfit like a leather jacket or jean vest...super cute !" in 2 reviews
  • "this is nuts I would never pay this much for a headband, it is really pretty and would go with just about any time of the day outfit but to expensive " in 2 reviews
  • "This so adorable I haven't bought one yet but my best friend has and I love it." in 2 reviews
  • "I think I've seen a similar style at the dollar tree." in 1 review
Nicole D.
Des Moines, WA
Super cute, and I'm glad that these headbands are back in trend... but that price is absolutely ridiculous. Give me a hot glue gun and an hour and I could make this easily.
Sophie M.
Republic, MO
Waaay over priced for a single, flimsy , mesh head-band... The flower could easily become smashed or torn off, I could get dozens of head-bands for the price of this ONE.
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
This is nuts I would never pay this much for a headband, it is really pretty and would go with just about any time of the day outfit but to expensive
Doreen G.
Canton, OH
I love this headband. Its so feminine and pretty ;) Paired with a more structured/masculine outfit like a leather jacket or jean vest...super cute !
Stacy H.
Yakima, WA
Cute, but I would never in my life spend that much on a headband. EVER. It's not like the darned thing is covered in jewels or something. Sheesh.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
It looks like something a kindergardener would put together on craft day and yet they are charging $140!!! You have got to be kidding me
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
Very cute..not for the price though..my daughter is the one who loves them and I would not spend that much maybe $10 at the most!!
Jessica  J.
Los Angeles, CA
Very classy yet adorable head band goes with anything fits any occasion and it Dosent hurt your head like other headbands do
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA
Beautiful headband, but there's no way I'd spend $140 on a headband. I'd barely spend that on a dress or pair of shoes.
Breauna B.
This is gorgeous! It's not at all heavy or uncomfortable! I purchased one for myself and another for my best friend.
Jamie H.
Where could I find this in Canada?
Dahlia L.
Ottawa, IL
Where can I find this???
Shelby D.
New Freeport , PA
How comfy is this? It's gorgeous!!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Why does this cost so much?
Kasie D.
fort worth,tx
Wouldn't you be upset to pay $140 for this and have to worry about the flower getting smashed? How durable is the flower??