BY COLETTE MALOUF

Crystal White 3 Row Pave Crystal 3mm Headband, Crystal White see more...

• Where can I purchase this item in Canada?1 Answers
Hayleigh B.
York, SC
This product is great for holding hair in place around your part, which is a great way to hold baby hairs back. The think is the rubber things underneath the hand band can cause tight tension headaches that will not go away with any medication. I have serval that use to wear but i have had to stop because of the headaches that the head band give.
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Way too expensive for what I'm trying to get. I want something that will keep the hair back without putting strain on my head, and I want something delicate and cute. Not worth it.
Chelsea W.
Cottondale, AL
I am very placid about this headband. Yes, it's cute, but it is terrible quality.

The ends do break very easily but they do hurt when they are on there.

I wouldn't buy any more of these.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This headband is absolutely beautiful and can go with anything! It's very well made and looks so beautiful in my hair and gets me tons of compliments!
Marie C.
Elmhurst, NY
It's so cool, i love the look of it but wonder if it's better as part of a wedding outfit than a normal outfit, it's so costly.
Brianna M.
Roanoke, VA
I recently wore this headband to a pageant I was in. It didn't hold in place good at all; we had to bobby pin it in place. It also wasn't very comfortable.
Kristin C.
On the expensive side... However it is really cute. Looks great on just about everyone especially the wee ones.
Tamia C.
Freeport, NY
It's a very cute headband, but it is prone to injury quite easily. After wearing it for too long, it can start hurting.
Brandy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very pretty.But its too expensive. i would be afraid to wear it for fear the Crystals would fall out
Ericka K.
Urbana
Love this head band good for those hard long work days no pushing back all day
Jamie H.
Where can I purchase this item in Canada?