BY COLE'S

Sarah C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love these! I drool and make the sound Homer Simpson when he thinks of donuts. You know the sound. This fat girl goes for it. You should too! Mmmm carbs! I just can't help myself I'm like Oprah, I love bread! Oh that feels so good to say.
Tabitha T.
Macon, GA
This is the only garlic bread we buy! Seriously! It is so good and so easy to make. I believe it takes about 7-10 minutes to make. Just pop it in the oven and do your thang! You can't get any better than this unless you have a fresh baked homemade loaf of garlic bread. Skip the work and buy this! You won't be mad you did!
Nicole D.
We used to purchase this more often then we do. It always tastes delicious and cooks pretty fast in the oven. Found it at all grocery stores. We eat it with spaghetti 😊
sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
Well try this but I know I love garlic garlic is good for you I use garlic and all my soul I would love to try to try this product if possible..
Amanda O.
Rockford, MI
Just love coles garlic bread. It's the only kind that my parents bought when we were little and I buy today. It's a family favorite.
Shannon S.
My favorite premade garlic bread and very inexpensive! It's nice that they have different size loafs that you can pick from.
stephanie b.
Porter, TX
Cole's makes the best pre made garlic bread out there. i serve it with every dish of spaghetti and meatballs i serve
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
Cole's garlic cheese bread is the absolute best. I pair it with whatever pasta I decide to make!
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney , PA
You can't go wrong with Texas toast. So yummy and delicious and goes great with some spaghetti.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
I love this garlic toast, I always end up buying two because the kids love it too.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Is this the one in the red box?