BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO
Thought the kids might enjoy these, but they really weren’t impressed. Maybe more a pizza topping on the inside or fruit would have made them better. For them for free to try. Just not our cup of tea.
Cyndie F.
Not the most favorite item. Bread was doughy and not much cheese. Kids were disappointed
Melissa M.
Little Rock, AR
These are good for a quick after school snack, but are overall just OK. The cheese seems to melt away and leave chewy bread behind.
They work in a pinch, but not a first choice
Shantel C.
Coral springs, FL
They were just ok. I love the concept of the baked mac and cheese in bread but it did lack in flavor. Good snack for toddlers.
Melissa F.
Pendergrass, GA
My kids LOVE them!! It’s the best snack to keep on hand that doesn’t take long to fix. Their favorite is the Mac n cheese one! They aren’t expensive either, fairly priced! I believe everyone should try them at least once!
Amy D.
Ontario, OH
These were ok but I don't think I would purchase them. They were a little pricey for the amount you get and I felt they needed more filling (were a little dry).
Cristal N.
Chesnee, SC
Had various flavors of this, they ate great for snacks in between meals, or as an appetizer before a meal, they are a little pricey but flavorful and worth the cost. I would buy them again only because my boys who are picky liked them.
Shantal J.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Okay, not something I would buy in a regular. My daughter likes sweets, but she didn't care for these too much.
Melisa O.
Stockton , CA
This product was very good I'm glad I tried it my kids liked it and I would say it's a good price for the product.
Amber T.
Centralia, IL
The product was just "okay". Didn't care for it that much. Kind of bland. Also not a good value for the amount in the box.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart