BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Tia D.
Hanover, MD
This product is ok but at first I was reluctant to buy it because the box looked disgusting to and I didn't like the description either but my kids liked them so I'm not mad at that
Lisa B.
Ventura, CA
They are pretty tasty! My boys liked trying them too! I found them at Vons, but sssunrd they wouldn’t have them. They aren’t pricey so I will be buying in the near future. They were pretty flavorful for being in the freezer section!
Lisa R.
Not too bad, but not too good, either.  They were better when microwaved than when cooked in the oven.  They remained softer and chewier when made in the microwave, but dry and much harder when made in the regular oven.  I would only recommend them as a fast treat...but not for anything too special.
Darlene S.
Fremont, MI
It's a great value for the money, so yummy and filling and tastes great. My 4 children loved how easy it was to make them.
Amber H.
Lindale , TX
So good! My family really enjoyed the pretzel ones! I thought the cream cheese filled ones were the best
Cassy O.
Texarkana , TX
They were okay for microwave food. But, I wouldn’t buy them again. The taste wasn’t that great.
Kristina D.
Clarkston, MI
Received promo coupons for two Cole's Middles. We tried the Mac-n-cheese and the five cheese. The whole family liked the outer bread of both flavors. Mixed results on the fillings. Mac-n-Cheese: We did not enjoy these as much. The noodle texture blended in with the outer bread and took up most of the space leaving no room for the cheese making it very plain. 5 Cheese: This one everybody in the family liked much better. The cheese had good flavor and didn't ooze out in a puddle when you took the first bite.
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn’t get the chance to buy them personally as there wasn’t a store close enough that sold them but my friend had a box of the pretzels. They were delicious!!!!! I would like Target to sell them at a store near me. That would be awesome!!!!
Courtney S.
My family loved these products. My daughter can't get enough of the macaroni and cheese bites, my husband thinks the pretzels ones are great. We got coupons to try some for free and they were definitely a hit. We don't buy many ready made freezer items but we might purchase these.
Stephanie G.
I got Coles Middles 8 everything bagel cream cheese filling and I thought the taste was good but they don't give much filling in the middle. It would be so much better tasting if there were more cream cheese filling to it.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart