BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Cole's Middles Why is this a beneficial product?3 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
Hard to find. Still haven’t found a store that sells them! It’s hard to leave a review without trying them.
Lauren G.
I actually couldn't find these in my store so I couldn't try them :( I'm going to keep looking though!! I just know my kids will love these once we get to try them out!
Amber N.
I received this product in a voxbox. I was not impressed. It was very bland. Also it took longer to cook than what it said & while the outsides cooked, the insides were still cold.
Brenda R.
cedar park, TX
Unfortunately - this product I couldn't find in any of my stores so i couldn't try it that is why 1 star....
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These were horrible!! Way too sweet, soggy after you heated them up. Hard to find in the store. Do not recommend
Reichal W.
Conroe, TX
I was super excited about trying Cole's Middles. I immediately grabbed the Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese. Unfortunately, I was dissatisfied. I found that they were very doughy. The ratio of bread to cream cheese was not very good. In fact, several of my pieces I had to question if they had any cream cheese in them at all. The ones that did have cream cheese in them had an awful garlic taste. I love garlic but this was a garlic overload. I am hoping to try another flavor. Hoping I will not be let down next time.
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
I received this for free to review from Influenster. In a word, they were awful. I had two types, the mac&cheese middles and the pretzel and beer cheese middles. They come 8 to a box yet the directions tell you to cook them 3 at a time. The mac&cheese was tasteless, it was stuffed with exactly 3 pieces of Mac in a bland dough ball. The pretzel version also just tasted doughy. I would not purchase these.
Kerri s.
Dyersburg, TN
I was not able to find these. I really wanted to try them. No stores near me had them or heard of them. Im a little disappointed in it.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Could not find this product anywhere. I don't know if it just wasn't in my area or what. But I looked everywhere!!
Marissa T.
Midland, MI
Did not cook thoroughly. Hard to find in store. Would not buy again or even recommend.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas, NV
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart