BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Excellent product. My kids loved snacking on these. I recommend this product for anyone with children. I revived mine for free from Influenster in exchange for a honest review. These snacks are amazing. They taste great, small size perfect for kids, they smell amazing while being cooked. Easy to prepare and doesn’t take long at all. My kids loved this as an after school or afternoon snack. My whole family was digging them and my hubby has sent me back to the store 2 times to get more since we got our free packs. Perfect size for an afternoon snack event. Packaging is great. The food was fresh and got made/ate effortlessly. Would recommend this to anyone who enjoys snacking or like I said, has small children, it is the perfect snack. Amazing taste! Definitely one of a kind, like bagel bites yet better. I will definitely be repurchasing. The only problem I had was actually finding the product to test it out. I tried a lot of different groceries that did not carry this brand nor product. Luckily we were able to find it at the Super Target in the next town over. No other place in my area even carries this product but luckily we found them. Hopefully they’ll keep them in stock because it has become my whole families snack time go to food.
Mandolyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I was given two free product coupons in my voxbox to try this product. Initially it was hard to find the middles. My regular Walmart did not have them in their stock nor did the local store HEB, have them. I used the locator on the coles middle site and then searched the Walmart website for the Walmart that carried them. I ended up purchasing the pretzel and beer cheese flavor and the 5 cheese flavor. My kids and I loved the 5 cheese. The flavor was spot on. The beer cheese flavor was a bit overpowering, the best I could describe it as is “peppery”. I didn’t like them much so I packed them and stored them as leftovers. After reheating in the microwave the next day I found them to be more palatable for my tastes.
Amanda H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The everything bagel Middles we [product:cole's-middles] re good once I figured out the necessary cook time for my oven to make the cream cheese warm in the center. I was very unimpressed with the Mac n Cheese Middles but my toddler loved them. I thought they were completely lacking in flavor but I think they helped her with teething so she was super into them. I probably wouldn't buy either package for full price. There's just too few pieces in each box to make it a smart purchase. Maybe if I was single and just purchasing for myself I'd consider getting the Everything ones again, but it's just not economical for a family purchase.
Carol N.
Florissant, MO
I was able to try the Mac and cheese stuffed and the pretzel beer cheese Middles. The Mac and cheese were ok, there was not much Mac and cheese inside. The beer cheese stuffed pretzel are best when cooked in the oven. Do not put the salt on them as they are plenty salty without.

These are a nice snack to keep on hand. If you are looking to try a new different snack look for Middles in your freezer section. Take the extra few minutes and cook these in your oven, the microwave makes them soft and they don't taste as good as they do in the oven.

I received these free from Influensterr for my honest opinion.
Shelley G.
I received a coupon for free from Influenster for a free box of cole's-middles 5 cheese flavor and Beer and Pretzel Middles. They are packed with yummy cheese and after one short minute in the microwave, I had what tasted like freshly baked bread with cheesy goodness. I highly recommend these for a quick snack if you microwave them. If you bake in the oven they last longer. The micrawave tends to make them rubbery if not eaten right away. The oven is a better option, it just takes longer. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

#TastyMiddles #HarvestVoxBox #Complimentary #contest @TastyMiddles @Influenster
cole's-middles
tab m.
Union, OH
I received two free product coupons in place of reviewing these items with my honest opinion. They tasted really good and had a nice selection at the store. I selected the salty pretzel with beer cheese, it was a nice texture and the cheese in the middle was a great amount; they didnt over fill or under fill them. I also tried the plain bread with mac and cheese in the middle, I thought it was very good as well. I love a good mac and cheese bite and it hit the spot as well as the beer cheese pretzel. I will definitely consider buying these in my normal shopping trip.
Lisa Y.
ALLENTOWN, PA
I received some coupons to try these free thanks to vox box and cole's. These are a yummy quick little snack great for a bite after school. A bit hard to find I'm guessing cause they are such a new product. I was only able to find the beer and cheese flavored pretzel bites was really hoping to find the everything bagel ones. Look forward to trying the other ones in the near future.
Mary V.
Merritt Is, FL
Ok, first off, absolutely loved this idea. Macaroni and cheese inside bread was just pure delicious genius and while I used coupons for the first two boxes, I continued (and have gotten my extended family) hooked on them too. Reasonably priced and a great treat, I really do recommend the oven as opposed to microwave. The only issue I have is not with the product and quality, but the availability. Walmart and Target did not carry them, but our local Publix did. Only one variety was available (the mac n cheese option), but it was great.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
The Cole’s Middles were extremely disappointing. I tried multiple flavors, including the pretzel with beer cheese, the Mac and cheese filled, and the French toast bagels with sweet cream cheese filling and they all had very, VERY little filling and the pretzel/bagel outsides were tough and hard to chew. I received a free coupon for one in a VoxBox, but since I had a less than great experience I thought I’d try a few other flavors but no luck with those either. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
I wasn't a big fan of these simply because your mind is reeling with all the processed stuff that is in here and the terrible nutritional label. The kids loved these and I mean, how can you not? It's bread and cheese and deliciousness.... all the things we're told not to eat. If I didn't care about taking care of my body or nourishing my kids I'd buy these. The flavor was good so if you're the personal paying money for these rest assured they are good :)
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart