BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...7 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Erin M.
Barton, NY
Delicious! We had our sweet cream cheese bites with a bit of maple syrup and ohmygoodness was it yummy. Cole's Middles French toast sweet cream cheese filled bites were the perfect size to enjoy as a snack with my little one.
Audrey F.
SALEM, VA
I received these as part of a Vox box coupon.  They were a bit bland, and when following cooking instructions they were still cold in the middle.  As a quick, though largely unhealthy, breakfast, they are sufficient.  I didn't find that they lasted long nor did they keep me full for long periods of time.
Jillian R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I loved these! They were a little pricey though. I like the variety they offer and my kids enjoyed them too. It was a good snack for when they got home from school. It’s a healthier alternative then coming home and eating chips or something sugary.
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
I received a complimentary coupon to try  Cole's Middles  for free. The breads have a great fresh flavor. The cream cheese and sweet cream flavors have that creamy delicious center. That was definitely my favorite part.
Emily M.
Doughy center and the filling is not super flavorful. I like the idea but the execution isnt quite there yet. I love the crust of the outside though and that part is yummy! Its also a great quick thing ti take for breakfast or snack
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
I really wanted to try the Cole'smiddles but couldn't find them anywhere. I did read some great reviews for them though. I will definitely buy them and update my review once i find them or maybe order them online. Thanks for the coupon.
Christina T.
Jacksonville , NC
These were bomb dot com!! I had to go to a few different stores before l found them. They were easy to make and my 1 year old was able to enjoy them with no issues. Great idea, and I love to eat bread with every meal so they just make sense. I got the rolls stuffed with Mac and cheese and like I mentioned above bomb dot com!!!
Annie W.
kenosha, WI
Coles was pretty good but it just was not my cup of tea everyone else in the house loved them i for one was not a huge fan but that is also because im trying to stop eating breads if i were in a pinch though and needed a quick snack this would be something i would possibly consider for my kids since they liked them as for me though its a no go. i still give it a five star because anything my kids will eat is a plus for from me and they liked these very much.
Tracy H.
We were not pleased with Cole’s middles. There wasn’t enough filling in the middle and the taste wasn’t that good. I feel they are pricey for what you get. We picked ours up at Wal Mart. I would not recommend this product unless I tried them again and could change my opinion.
Angela C.
Oscoda , MI
I got the mac and cheese middles. I would give them 3/5. Personally, I felt they were a little dry. They had an ok taste though. The coupons I got to redeem didn't work at my local Walmart or Spartan store, so I ended up having to pay for them out of pocket just to review them. Overall, I might give another flavor a try and hope it is better than the mac and cheese.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Michele C.
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

back