BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Samantha M.
Sioux City , IA
These things are great! They taste really good and go great as a side or as a snack, or any time really. My very picky toddler loved them too! I’m glad i got to try these, i would recommend to anyone and i will definitely be buying again!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley M.
Hudsonville, MI
These were ok.  They didn’t taste the best unless you eat them right away after they are out of the oven.  This was the plain cheese ones.   We are trying the pretzel cheese ones as well so we will see how those taste!  As of right now I wouldn’t purchase again.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
My kids enjoyed these but I feel as a product for me to purchase on a regular basis They are a little pricey for our budget. Thank you for the opportunity to try them. I would recommend them to someone who doesn’t have as many children as I do 😁😁
Selena F.
My kids loved this product! We have bought them a few times since trying this. The price is affordable and product size is good as well.  The macaroni ones were the kids favorite of all so we will continue to purchase this product.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
I got these in a Vox box and I am not sure if I would get them again. It actually took me a little bit of courage to even try them because I'm a really picky eater. Verdict - they're pretty fattening, taste ok, but I wouldn't buy them again.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
I brought the beer cheese pretzel ones home and my husband started going on about having a similar thing as a child when they went to German restaurants. I was skeptical but they are pretty good. The pretzel taste isn’t too strong but enough.
Jennifer K.
They were ok. Not overly delicious, but not the worst thing I've ever eaten. They tended to be on the soggy side every time I made them. I'm disappointed, because I like the concept of them, but they are not something I would buy regularly, if very often.
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
We tried the beer cheese pretzel and cream cheese filled middles and they were okay. Neither had much filling in them and were a bit on the dry side. I liked the convenience of this product, though, and the ones that did have filling in them tasted great.
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches, TX
I would like more filling and a little less bread, but overall pretty good and a unique product. My kiddo loved them too which is always super important!! I enjoyed trying the different flavors. Not sure if i would get these again or not.
Alexandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
They were tasty but I do not usually enjoy this kind of food! I would say it is average compared to other products similar. And healthy wouldn’t be my choice descriptive word of the product. Wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase again!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Michele C.
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

back