BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...7 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Melissa B.
Buckeye, AZ
They were delicious. I liked how convenient they were. I did cook them in the toaster oven and not the microwave however as I did not think they would get as crispy. We were able to try almost all the flavors but my favorite were the everything flavor.
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
These tasted great! I received them for free in exchange for an honest review. I wasn’t expecting myself or my toddler to like them because he is so picky, but he did! Usually we buy things like hot pockets, but I think I will buy these from now on!
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
I would really like to give this a good review, however I was unable to even try out this product.  I went to several stores in my area, including Target, and could not find this product at any of them.  :(  Sorry I can't give more a review.
Marty R.
We loved the pretzel and beer cheese Middles. They were perfect for an appetizer at an oyster roast. Easy to book and delicious. Everybody loved them as did I. The price is good too for something that’s already prepared. Would recommend to everyone.
Lizzy L.
Maineville, OH
The begal with French toast cream cheese is amazing as well as the garlic bread sticks they were a huge hit with my family the breadsticks were wonderful and perfectly seasoned, the bagels the only thing I could say is I wished they were toasted friendly
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Overall i like them . They do need a few tweaks though. After you bake them, you have to eat right away because they get hard really fast to where you cannot eat them. Also the dough still is not close to homemade. Maybe consider some new flavor middles.
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
This product with the cheddar pretzels was okay, but nothing to rave about. They need to revamp the recipe and not out so much salt with the packaging. The amount of time to cook them is off and you need to watch these while cooking or you can easily burn them.
Kristi S.
Delicious! I tried the pretzel ones stuffed with beer cheese and they were a great late night snack. Was surprised at how big they were, was not expecting that at all! Quick and easy to make. I had a coupon for a free box to try and I’m glad I tried them.
Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
I rated this product a 5 ⭐ because I have only heard the best but the only store in my city that has Middles is WALMART. WALMART refused to let me use the coupon because it was free 😡. This made no sense to me...so I left and did not purchase this product.
Liliana T.
I really did enjoy this product. They have different kinds such as  a pretzel a donut a bagel a french toast is most of the time they're filled with stuff inside them like cheese. The pretzel one has beer cheese in it. He plain Bagel one has cream cheese in it. And the French toast has sweet cream cheese filling in it . There is also a plain one which has mac and cheese in it. And
last but not least there's one which is garlic bread and it has cheese all in all they are good . And that little box in which the product comes in there is only about 8 of them in there .
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Michele C.
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

back