BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Cassie S.
sterling, NY
I tried both flavors that were available at our store, one was filled with cheese and the other filled with mac and cheese. Both were delicious, the bread came out nice and crispy, tasted freshly baked, it was a hit. I had my coworkers try them with me and they loved it! Even leftovers warmed up nice the next day
Etienne D.
Stockton, CA
I was a bit unsure of texture and flavor...but was pleasantly surprised by both! I was happy I got to test them for free with the coupon, so if I didn't like them, no big deal. But they aren't very expensive and turned out to be pretty tasty! So I do recommend them!
Sarah M.
San Antonio, TX
These were so easy to make! My kids enjoyed them a lot but I do wish they were a bit healthier. I think that they make a great snack when you need something easy to make. They came in a few different flavors and the two we tried were pretty good. We would buy again
Babs H.
Taylors, SC
The boys loved these the only ones we can find here are the mozzarella cheese sticks.  So needless to say we get at least one box a week to keep them happy. They use them as a snack when they get home from school.  I like the prize and they love the taste.
Roberta P.
Belding, MI
While I usually enjoy Cole's products, Middles left me disappointed. The bread was good, but the middle pretty much didn't exist. We had some which were almost completely empty and some in which the middle just absorbed into the bread.

Also, we struggled to achieve correct cooked status. I used an air fryer and when we first pulled them out, the breading wasn't quite done, but what little liquid there was inside, was like hot lava.
Stephanie A.
I tried two different flavors, the beer cheese pretzel and the cream cheese bagel. I did not like the cream cheese bagel at all. The only thing I felt that really gave the beer cheese pretzel any flavor was the salt you add on top of it. These are nothing to get excited about and I will not be purchasing them.
Melissa T.
Flint, MI
Don't waste your money. These were disgusting. They were very bland- had no flavor- which i thought surprising coming from the Cole's brand. I don't even know what substance these balls of cardboard were stuffed but everything about this screamed (and tasted) processed. Never. Again. Yuck.
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
Everything we tried was delicious, they were kinda hard to find at first, but once we found a store, they had many choices. The ONLY ISSUE is it didn't see to contain enough product, I'd of enjoyed it more, if it had enough product for one more person... But they are definitely yummy!
Ashley M.
Crystal Lake, IL
I wasn't crazy about these, but my kids seemed to like them.  They were pretty afforable, and definitely convenient.  I MAY purchase them again if my kids ask for them by name, but I wouldn't go out of my way to find them and become a repeat customer.
Racheal B.
Brown deer, WI
Cole’s Middles are very tasty. True to flavor. The French Toast with cream cheese bagel was my favorite. You can purchase this product from your local Walmart. You just pop them in the over for a few minutes, definitely worth the price!Cole's Middles
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Michele C.
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

back