BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...7 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Gabriela C.
Morrison, IL
The taste is nice but there is too much bread and not enough filling. I got this free to test and am glad I did because I would have been disappointed.
Cassandra M.
Wise, VA
These are my favorite midday snack! They’re so good and tasty! I love how i can either pop them in the microwave or bake them in less than 10 minutes!
Heather G.
Ahoskie, NC
I wasn't impressed. Cole's middles just weren't my cup of tea. My family seemed to love the quick and easy snack but I was unimpressed by the texture.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This was an amazing product. Reasonable price and I would purchase myself and suggest to other people! I love all the products Influenster sends to me.
tiffany s.
Frenchburg , KY
this product is remarkable... the taste is out of this world and has always been one of my favorite products as far as bread to go with spegitti
Jzabela W.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly, I didn’t redeem the coupon for this product. I had no desire to try the food product, I’m not a fan of frozen processed foods such as those.
Charlanda B.
Dayton, OH
They were very good.  I got the beer and cheese.  My only problem is that there is nor enough in the box.  I would purchase these again.
Rebecca A.
Crown Point, IN
Cole's middles taste great and my kid loves them! I just find them a bit pricey for the amount you get in one box. Beyond the price, they are amazing!
Karrie B.
I tried several times to find this product but was unsuccessful. I was really looking forward to this too as they looked so yummy but to no avail
Dymond T.
Dayton, Ohio
It was okay not really for me. My son loved it it was more or less like a stuffed Bagel really I didn't really care for it but I guess it tastes well.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Michele C.
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

back