BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Linneth B.
I was really surprised by this product. The two I tried were delicious. I tried the macaroni and cheese filling and the cinnamon bagels with créeme filling.
Alysondra E.
Could not find these at any nearby grocery store. Even the ones in the nearest city didn’t have them so depending on your area they aren’t easily accessible
Lindsey W.
Sandusky, OH
These are good and they taste good, but they aren’t exactly like bagels. They’re a very over priced. You can get more bagels and cream cheese for less money.
Marcie B.
Buffalo, NY
I loved these! Great quick snack that satisfied cravings. Very easy to make my 10 y.o. was able to help do most if it. My 3 boys also enjoyed them very much!
Haleigh D.
Mcgaheysville, VA
As a busy mom I am always looking for quick snacks, however, I try to feed my kids healthy alternatives and they just weren't excited about the Middles.
DeVonee K.
Cleveland, OH
Not the best, and definitely not something I would buy a lot of. Ok if that's what you like. As you can alreadt see I am NOT a fan, not to bash any product.
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
I really didn’t like these :( I’m so sad! I was excited to receive the free coupons so I can try two different products. I hope we just got a “bad batch”.
Ashley H.
Shelby, NC
This product tasted amazing! The packaging was super easy to open and my kids really enjoyed helping me open and cook it. We will order it again for sure!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Delicious and filling! I’ve been buying these to keep in my office freezer to have on hand and they keep me full in the afternoon! They are really tasty!!!
Elizabeth W.
Kansas City, MO
It was a fun snack for my kids. In my opinion,there wasn't enough filling in the Mac and cheese bites. I would like to try one of the more adult varieties.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart