BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Jessica B.
Maple Shade, NJ
Not something that I will buy again. They were “good enough” but kind of mushy. Not a fan
Romie S.
Thought these were good,just really interesting. They make great after school snacks!!
Tracy W.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
My family didn’t like these very well. The bread was hard and the “filling” was lacking. Or, in some snacks, completely missing. There was no middle whatsoever.
Shannon S.
Laurinburg, NC
The taste of the macaroni and cheese one was awesome. The kids definitely loved it.
The 5 cheese one was not the best because the cheese came out during baking.
Garlene C.
Hagerstown, MD
I didn't like this. The filling had no flavour and the pretzel part was too chewy, actually rubbery. The concept is good but the taste left a lot to be desired.
Jennifer C.
Delano, CA
These were awesome treats.  They were easy to make and yummy.  I would definitely buy them. Hope to try all the flavors.  Cole's Middles
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
Tasted amazing, quick and easy to prepare. Not only did my kids like them I did too! They are also a quick and easy snack if you have unexpected company pop in.
Amy S.
This product is wonderful! It is great for a little snack in the afternoon or the evening. I love the flavor and fresh taste. I highly recommend this product!
Allison K.
These were alright. Not something I was super enthused about trying but they weren't too bad. My husband and daughter seemed to enojy them a little more.
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
Some of these were pretty good. My kids enjoyed the pretzel and cheese one! I liked the plain bagel ones. Easy snack to make! They're also cute and different.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart