BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Jessica C.
Kingsland, GA
We really enjoyed the beer cheese ones! The mac and cheese ones were a tad bland but still good. I would love to try more of these. They were a great price and super easy to make!
Erin S.
Selkirk, NY
Cole's Middles are tasty and easy to prepare, though you do need to toast them (I had thought the microwave would work). My family members were not big fans but they are a little shy about cheese. I would purchase these again if they came in a whole grain version. As is, it is basically white bread stuffed with cheese so there is no redeeming health factor. I do appreciate that it did not contain junk ingredients.
Jezail J.
I think I have never tried these before the one day I did and how happy I was because of it. This product was simply amazing and I am
So very glad I tried it. I would recommend it to
Everyone I know!
Anna A.
LOCKRIDGE, IA
My kids absolutely loved these! They compared the outside to my homemade rolls and dove right in for the mac and cheese middle. They beg me to buy more.
Crystal S.
East Bank, WV
Decent. There’s nothing to special. Tasted alright and for an alright price as well. I don’t really buy a lot of frozen foods though.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
These are ok for a fast snack they taste good i didn't like how salty the cheese was though inside the pretzle beer cheese ones!
Samantha M.
Bridgeport, NY
Yummy. Good flavor selection. These were easy to cook and the family loved them including my 5 year old who is a picky eater.
Alana E.
Orlando, FL
I loved these stuffed bread snacks! They are one of my kids new favorites. Super yummy and easy to make an very satisfying.
Lisa O.
Hawley, PA
I greatly enjoyed the Pretzel with cream cheese filling.  However. I thought these would be a little bit bigger.
Jerika S.
Nampa, ID
I couldn't find these anywhere in my area went to walmart, target, albertsons, fredmyers . Thank you for the coupon though
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart