BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Kim E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think I like them but I have not tried all of the different flavors yet. The cheese filled pretzels were very delicious. Not sure about the cream cheese filed ones yet.
Brittany G.
Bearden, AR
Good quick snack for after school kids! Simple enough for even an elementary age child to fix up themselves (i personally don't recommend that, but hey to each their.own)
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
We enjoyed our Cole's middles beer-cheese pretzle versions with dinner. They pair nicely with applesauce pork chops and also worked well as an easy after school treat.
Amy D.
Ontario, OH
These were ok but I don't think I would purchase them. They were a little pricey for the amount you get and I felt they needed more filling (were a little dry).
Kris W.
Crystal River, FL
I absolutely love these little middles! They are really tasty and don't taste artificial. I think the pretzel and beer cheese and everything bagel bites are the best.
Tina C.
N Hollywood, CA
This was surprisingly delicious. Super easy to make. Great after school snack for the kids. They loved the Mac n cheese and the pretzel with the beer cheese filling.
Cailee D.
Buffalo, NY
They are quick & easy for on the go. They arnt to pricey either. My boys loved them. They could use a tad more cream cheesefor my taste but that's my only complaint!
Lauren G.
I actually couldn't find these in my store so I couldn't try them :( I'm going to keep looking though!! I just know my kids will love these once we get to try them out!
Sarah B.
Horn lake, MS
Unfortunately my coupon didn't work; wouldn't process. But these were delicious! They are a good quality and good size for the price. I got the coupons free through influenster.
Jennifer M.
Dickson city , PA
The product was missing the Mac and cheese. It was a snack to indulge but honestly wasn’t a fan. The price point in the store was good but there needed to be more filling. I would recommend revamping the recipe
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart