BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Cole's Middles were delicious! We found the pretzel with cheese inside of them and the garlic twists. I absolutely loved both! They were so easy to bake too. Just had to turn on the oven and pop them in and in about 20 minutes they were ready to eat. They crust was soft and the edges were kinda hard from baking them which was the best
Stephanie S.
Staten island , NY
This product has quickly become my holy grail. Not only is this stuff great as a highlight on the high points of your face but it looks so beautiful over the entire face. I use Glotion as my foundation. It evens out my skin tone and the glow is just enough. Highly highly recommend
Mary L.
These tasted like a bland dinner roll with bland Mac and cheese inside. For the cream cheese stuffed middles I thought sprinkling them with cinnamon and sugar may make them edible... instead it tasted like a dinner roll stuffed with cream cheese sprinkled with cinnamon. Not great.
Alexandra O.
Ignacio, CO
These are great in theory, and my kids ate them. However; the box is unappealing, as is the interior. They either burn or are soggy. It is very difficult to cook to the correct consistency. I do not recommend this product, and would instead point you to your favorite bagel treat.
Belgi J.
Omg my kids absolutely loved these stuffed Middles! They asked me to buy more once they finished them!😹 They have great taste. It's something different that attracts kids and makes them want to eat them! So I will definitely be buying these from now on, they make a great snack too!
Jaclyn T.
Demotte, IN
Great taste and convenient. I was surprised at how much I really liked the product. I wasn't a fan of the packaging because it made the product look cheap and unsatisfactory. Before trying I was convinced that I wasn't going to like it just based of my opinion of the packaging.
Ginny R.
I received this free from Influenster, but these are pretty pricey for what you get. A bagel bite filled with cream cheese? The bread was bland and a little soggy. Even my kids weren't impressed. The marketing is cute, but the product is lacking. I would not purchase this.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Delicious!! I definitely recommend baking them a few minutes longer than suggested time. I like the crunch on the outside and I try my best to make sure it's cooked all the way through. I tried the Everything and Pretzel middles, both were delicious. Even my toddler loved them.
Ashley B.
Dalton, GA
Not a fan. We baked ours in the oven as stated on the directions. We tried the cinnamon sugar and beer cheese pretzel bites. Both times the breading was ok, but the filling was chalky and just didn't have enough flavor. Myself nor my kids (5) &  (2) liked them
Babs H.
Taylors, SC
The boys loved these the only ones we can find here are the mozzarella cheese sticks.  So needless to say we get at least one box a week to keep them happy. They use them as a snack when they get home from school.  I like the prize and they love the taste.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart