BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Maranda M.
My son, and myself, LOVED these. Super easy to make and quite delicious for an after school snack. My favorite was the beer cheese with pretzel, a little high on the calorie content, but a yummy cheat snack for sure!
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
I really liked these! I tried all the different kinds, my least favorite were prob the mac&cheese filled ones only because I felt like there could have been more mac&cheese in them. And the cost of these without a coupon is too much in my opinion. They were really good though!!
Jaywhy T.
This is an awesome snack for the kids and family.  It is bite size and easy to swallow.  It is not hard or chewy it has a yummy flavor.  Try it out if you want to know we did!
Devon E.
Evart, MI
These were great thing to hear up and eat quickly while at work and have amazing flavor for a microwave snack.  I ate the everything bagel and the pretzel with cheese I love them.
Jaywhy T.
Gina M.
Omaha, NE
Coles middles rock!! They have great combonations that make it easy to love them. My favorite were the pretzel with cheese in the middle, the cream cheese filling was ok and good too.
Cynthia H.
Marshall, NC
Very delicious and easy to fix. The tastes were pretty good. We had trouble finding them in our small town but Walmart finally got them in store. They were a good value for the price.
Mandy W.
Sayre, PA
Love these things! My super picky son will eat them too. I know they aren't the most healthy option but sometimes I just want something easy and filling that my family won't complain about. Cole's Middles are just that!
Susie B.
New Brighton, MN
This is a good product if your in a pinch. I think the product is overpriced. I bought these for my family and it only made it through 2 snacks. I do not plan on buying these again.
kenyetta b.
yonkers, NY
They were really good nice and cheezy. The only problem i had was that none of the stores would take the coupon like it was fake or something. Even after that i still would tell my family and friends to buy the product. The next time i go shopping am going to buy some more.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart