BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Erica S.
Sweetwater, TN
These Cole's Middles were really hard to find. I did finally find them at an out of town store. I would say these are a decent snack for children but as an adult it was just an ok frozen snack food. They were very quick and easy to make so that does make them a convenient snack.
Cristal N.
Chesnee, SC
Had various flavors of this, they ate great for snacks in between meals, or as an appetizer before a meal, they are a little pricey but flavorful and worth the cost. I would buy them again only because my boys who are picky liked them.
alex b.
Dixon, IL
Middles are quick and easy! There are a lot of different varieties to choose from...our family favorite is the beer cheese and pretzel one. Good price for how many are in a box.  Not greesy or mushy.  Cole's Middles
Tracy E.
Lafayette, LA
I actually never got to try them. They don’t sell them in stores near us. Hopefully one day I will be able to find one. They look delicious. Hopefully it’s not while I’m on a diet either......The end.
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti , MI
Very tasty! I got a coupon for a free item in my Harvest VoxBox. I picked some up at my local Grocery store. It’s great for a quick snack. I can admit my daughter (8) liked them a bit more than I did.
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
My three year old loved these! They were so quick and easy for snack time! We will definitely buy them! My only con is that none of my local stores sell them, so I have to get them from another town.
Rachel T.
Longview, TX
These were a very easy to fix. Great snack for both myself and my kiddos!  Kind of expensive for how much you get but very worth it if you want a hot snack to tide you over until dinner time!
Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
They are yummy and such a light snack. I give these to my children after school as well. The cheese ones are our favorites. Yes the price is decent and fair. Yes I would recommend them to everyone.
Cristy C.
Goshen, NY
A mis hijos le gustaron mucho. Creo que es una buena opción para merienda o como complemento de cena. Fácil de preparar y combinar con otras cosas. Lo seguiré comprando. No conocía este producto.
Briana M.
Island , KY
These were rather horrible, I tried cooking them so many ways but they always turned out doughy and processed tasting! I received these free for my review and I’m glad they were free, would not buy ever!
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart