BY COLE'S FOOD

Middles are a stuffed bread featuring the soft "middle" section of popular bakery staples, including bagel, Italian, and pretzel breads. They are then stuffed with savory and sweet centers, including cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and beer cheese varieties. The result is a delicious heat-and-serve stuffed bread snack that can be made in either the microwave or convential oven in just seven to nine minutes.

• Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these ...8 Answers
  • Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find th...12 Answers
  • Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do yo...5 Answers
Darcey J.
So delicious wow very yummy ! Recommended to anyone with children , they will love them !!  My son loves anything by them , and the coupon really helped with cost
Alida S.
Stuarts Draft, VA
We loved the Cole’s Middles! They were SUPER easy to make and tasted delicious! I also really like the different options for flavors. We ate the pretzel with beer cheese for a snack and the bagel with cream cheese for breakfast! Great value and excellent taste!
Carrie K.
Eugene, OR
They had a very odd texture. I definitely would not buy them again. I couldn’t even get my teenage son to eat them and he eats everything!

They are affordable but if the kids won’t eat them they are not worth buying them.
Deanna C.
Russell, MA
I first tried these heated in the microwave and didn’t like them but when I heated them in the oven they were yummy. I really liked the 5 cheese flavor but didn’t care for the beer cheese flavor ones. Such an easy snack and quick too! I love it for snacking during movie night or for the kids.
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
The Cole's selection is great. It tastes good and is packaged perfectly. I had never heard of it until I got the coupon. There isn't a lot of places to buy it in my small town, but it is great to know it is out there. I would recommend it to everyone.
Amanda K.
Me and my kids absolutely loved these! We tried the ones with the mac and cheese in the middle (of course) and they were so light and creamy! I have since added them to our grocery list and we buy them regularly!
Jasmine W.
Jackson, MS
Cole's Middles are a pretty good snack to have on hand. My kids loved them. They did come with a salt pack that was way too much for the quantity provided in the box. Cole's Middles are definitely kid-friendly.
Erin C.
Lorena, TX
These are pretty good of you stick to the savory flavors. The cheese pretzel ones were especially good. The French toast with cream cheese had an odd texture and is the only flavor I tried that I would not buy again
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
The concept was a cute idea however when you get to the middle of these bites, they’re supposed to be filled. They disappointed in the filling department. And after a few minutes, they harden rendering them inedible.
Airele M.
I didn’t really like these. There wasn’t enough filling compared to amount of bread. My son also didn’t enjoy them very much. The only place I could find them was at Walmart, I’m assuming that’s due the newness of them.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
Where did everyone find their middles? I couldn't find them at Walmart or Target!
Cira M.
San Pedro , CA
Thanks for the coupons in the harvest box box, but these are not available for purchase anywhere in the state of California!?! Cole's Middles
Cookie L.
Today I’m trying my hem for the first time but what do you guys think of them are they good are they etc
Esperanza S.
Las Vegas Nevada
I’m having such a hard time finding #Cole’sMiddles. Where do I find them? ICole's Middles want to use the vouchers I received in my #HarvestVoxBox
Michele C.
Maben, MS
My Cole’s middles coupon will not work at walmart. It didn’t take a discount off. When scanned the coupon said no item matched. I got the Cole’s middles 5 cheese bread. There’s also not an amount shown on the coupon that you save. Did it work for any of y’all? Cole's Middles

Walmart